Status
Not open for further replies.

Sebastiaan072

Oct 12, 2017
The Netherlands
Username: Sebastiaaann
Staff that banned you: Leanne
Reason 4 ban: creative abuse.
Proof against the ban: Hi, I’m here again. It has been almost 6 months now since my ban. I want to return to cities. I still regret my actions in the server. But I took some time to take time for myself and thought about what I did. All I can say now is sorry, it has been a while but I would love to return and take part of the community again, but better.

Thank you, kind regards,
Seb.

Sebastiaan072

Oct 12, 2017
The Netherlands
Y'all let's not forget he cheated twice and lied about it both times. I have an extreme disliking for Leanne and the way she conducts herself/used her power, but Seb's ban is one of very few that I actually agreed with.
I didn’t lie about both of my bans. I think you’re an outstander in those stories. I talked to leanne about this on discord and admitted I was wrong. And I think as well my bans are fully deserved. But in the end, I regret what I did, more than ever atm, and I want to return so bad that I want to leave this all behind and start over with a clean sheet. You can stay with the ‘you deserve the bans’, yes, that’s true but that doesn’t say that I’ll do what I want and don’t care about the rules in the future. I see you as one of my haters, and they don’t get me out of my way now. So outstander, thank you for replying but no-one needs ur comment in this thread.

Sebastiaan072

Oct 12, 2017
The Netherlands
I'm not throwing diatribes against "the fallen." He has been banned twice and for good reason. You don't get second chances, and I'm sure he said the same thing last time about how he was gonna change and be good. Leanne isn't here anymore, so if he is allowed on the server, I'm very doubtful that he would be caught if he started to cheat again, as I believe he eventually would. Sometimes, it's in people's nature.
Well, by this, I’m not cheating again. Do you really think I miss cities this much and want to come back so bad to cheat again? You’re wrong. The people who are doing transfers (sundae is one of them) also knows how I did it and already caught people doing it, so why would I cheat? Also, the first time I did it, I thought it was nice to get some extra money, but dude cmon, I know it’s not worth it at all. I’ve been thinking about cities almost every day since my ban. And no, I didn’t say the same thing the previous times, and no, I didn’t take a couple months to think about what I’ve done and if I really want to come back. If I didn’t regret my actions, this thread would’ve never been made.

I don’t know who you are in-game but I’m sure you’re full of yourself, but keep that for yourself. You know my name, not my story.

Status
Not open for further replies.