Status
Not open for further replies.

Sebastiaan072

Oct 12, 2017
The Netherlands
Minecraft username: Sebastiaaann
Staff that banned you: @LeanneTheUnicorn
Reason for ban: Abusing creative transfer
Proof against the ban: Okay so first of all, I dont have hard evidence against my ban. But i think there's a small misunderstanding here. When i asked Leanne why i got banned, she said that i duplicated mythics, and made profit out of that because i sold them. But that isn't true. Ill tell you my story about this.

I sold 4 scrolls, 1 legendary axe and 1.5set legendary armour to Spoon inc. I got the scrolls and axe myself via /scroll, and the 1.5set of armour from death_inferno. I bought my plot ahouse-117 a while ago, but i wanted it to renovate. The house got transferred to arch world around a month ago. I became cop so i wanted to sell my mythics. I knew Hannes and Torcho pretty well so we were going to make a deal on that. When i sold my mythics for 1.6mil to them around 3 weeks ago, my house already got transferred to arch. But i did not realize the 1.5 set of armour were still in my chests in arch world. Someone told me i had to store my items somewhere else if i was renovating my house because otherwise there will be a disaster. < Thats what they said. So i did that. When my house got transferred back this week, i wanted to settle myself asap, because ive never had such a nice storage area. For the first time in my cities life i could sort everything out by chest, without everything being a mess. I had an armour chest as well. I put all the armour and mythics in there i had. Not knowing, i had the same legendary 1.5 set of armour again. From that moment on, i didn't touch them, and you can see that at the logs.

I did not benefit from this I did not get any money from this and I had no plans of selling the items. There is no proof I did or had plans to use this to my advantage. But there is proof that the armour is still in the chest, untouched. Im still sad about what happened, because i didn't even know i was abusing, so its even more sad that staff didn't give me a chance to tell my story about what happened, so im doing it this way. I know that something like this happened before, but that time i was aware that i was doing something wrong, and i wasn't this time. Im also very sad about my demotion on the cop, because i wasn't aware of the fact i was abusing, because i didn't know the items were duped. Despite i didn't now i was abusing at the time of the transfer, im so sorry. Thank you for reading!

I did not sell the duped items to spoon inc, only the ones I got from Death and /scroll, and the other duped ones were never sold and I never benefited off of this

Last edited:

LeanneTheUnicorn

SleepingBexuty
SleepingBexuty
Feb 18, 2017
TeaLand
I questioned one of the owners of Spoon Inc., and they still have soe of the duped items, and have already sold some of them, which they have evidence of having in the past.
These duped items: both Spoon Inc has/had (because they were already sold) and the items that you also had a set of at your home were:
  1. Plated Amber Boots
  2. Damned Leggings
  3. Rugged Chestplate
  4. Rainbow Chestplate
Do you deny this?

Sebastiaan072

Oct 12, 2017
The Netherlands
No i dont deny this, and i admit the items were duped, but they were duped without i resized they were duped. And the second "duped" set, is still in my chest, which i havent touched, so i didn't get any profit of this at all, because if the mythics were not duplicated, they'd still have the mythics, and i'd still have the money.

LeanneTheUnicorn

SleepingBexuty
SleepingBexuty
Feb 18, 2017
TeaLand

Sebastiaan072

Oct 12, 2017
The Netherlands
You moved them from one plot to another?
When do you mean? Because the mythics were already sold when the house wasn't transferred yet and they always have been at ahouse-117. I moved other armour that i still had left, after the deal with spoon inc.

And what you say is true, but i wasn't planning on using them, or selling. I didn't realize at the time i was settling myself that the armour was duped. I didn't pay much attention to that, which is not good, and i realize that by now.

LeanneTheUnicorn

SleepingBexuty
SleepingBexuty
Feb 18, 2017
TeaLand
i wasn't planning on using them, or selling
You had already sold one set, you could have easily sold the other a few months time. Leaving them in chest for a week or 2 doesn't prove you will never use/sell them.
I didn't realize at the time
Being unaware you are breaking rules does not mean you are innocent, especially if you have already been banned for this before.
1532274573460.png

Appeal denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.