Status
Not open for further replies.

Sc007er

Jun 29, 2018
Minecraft username: Sc007er
Staff that banned you: @MehLife
Reason for ban: Ban Evasion
Proof against the ban: None

I should be unbanned because I didn't do anything wrong. What happend was my account had already been banned for 1 week for ban evasion. I shrugged this off and just didn't play for a week. When my ban was over I logged on the server and not even five minutes after logging on I got banned again for ban evasion even though I didn't do anything. If there is something I am missing out on please tell me but from what I see maybe someone thought I was trying to evade again? Even though I didn't use any alts or anything on the server after my ban. I just hoped on and got banned with in minutes of joining.

please respond soon
-Sc007er

Sc007er

Jun 29, 2018
You are on the same IP as two ban evaders, LostGBx and DontDoDrugz. Can you explain that?
I can not. I do not have any clue who those accounts are and I have no explanation for them. I have never know accounts with those names. All I know is a was banned for a week and when I got back on after my ban I was banned again. All I ask is that you ban those accounts instead of mine since I have no idea whose those are.

Overall I think this is a big misunderstanding and I am willing to do anything to help clear this up.

Last edited:

Sc007er

Jun 29, 2018
@Leanne

hey its been a while since anything has happened with my appeal I'm just checking in to see whats up. Since its been so long I thought that maybe you forgot or something. I'm still waiting for a reply and still eager to do anything to put this whole thing behind us and get me back to playing on my favorite server again

Best regards -Sc007er

LeanneTheUnicorn

Verified
SleepingBexuty
SleepingBexuty
Citizen
Feb 18, 2017
TeaLand
You aware not allowed to use VPN on the server. If you wish to screenshare with me (via Skype/discord) of you not using VPN on the server, so I can see you do not match with banned players, then please contact me privately here on the forums, and your appeal will then be accepted. Appeal denied

Status
Not open for further replies.