Status
Not open for further replies.

Emmy__

Jul 14, 2017
Minecraft username: Emmy__
Staff that banned you: @SleepingBexuty
Reason for ban: Tp-Killing
Proof against the ban: Alright. I'm going to preface this saying I've been on this server for almost a year now, meaning I've seen many, many people get banned for this exact reason. In fact, tp-killing has gotten to be so common that most of the time someone requests to teleport to me, I screenshot it, just in case I need to make a report against them for tp-killing. Because of this, I understand that tp-killing is very foolish due to the fact that getting evidence to prove it really isn't that difficult. Therefore, I wouldn't be unintelligent enough to tp-kill whatsoever. I don't know how long ago this report dates back to, but here are a few screenshots of people tping to me (or requesting to) over the past few days ago or so. I never take screenshots past the request unless the other party is attempting to harm me, but I do have the requests. Because I don't know who reported me and when, I can't defend my exact side of the story. Therefore, I hope you will take into consideration my only possible way of defending myself in this situation. Thank you.
2018-07-01_02.14.42.png
2018-07-09_02.00.30.png
2018-07-11_04.34.04.png
2018-07-11_05.54.25.png

Emmy__

Jul 14, 2017
I was just going through my screenshots again to possibly find something else that could help me, and I found these screenshots from a while ago that I took when someone tried to tp-kill me, which is the only time I can think of that someone could have made it look like I tried to tp-kill (this isn't a report, just an attempt at defending myself if this is the person who reported me, even though I highly doubt it, since she was new and I haven't seen her online for a while). However, I thought it was worth a shot. She requested to teleport to me, and then began to swing at me. I attempted to hit her back once or twice, then I realized if I killed her, she could make it look like I tp-killed her. So, I started running away. Here are those screenshots. I never reported her because she was new and I felt pretty bad, considering most new people don't know the rules. This was on the 20th of June.
2018-06-20_02.05.51.png
2018-06-20_02.06.36.png
2018-06-20_02.06.40.png
2018-06-20_02.08.59.png

Status
Not open for further replies.