Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 4, 2018
name: SkylineSupra
banned by: sleepingbexuty
for: glitch abusing and advertising

Hi Leanne, You just banned me for "glitch abusing". I did not INTEND to end up in the roof bank, rather I just accidentally teleported there using enderpearls when I was actually trying to get on top of the bank. I did not intend to break any rules at all, and it actually really was not my fault. I had thrown an enderpearl in an attempt to land on the top of the bank, but the game lagged so it froze and the next thing I knew I was inside the bank. I thought this was kind of strange and wanted to share it with other people. So I advertised it. I did not realize that this was a bad thing and I shouldn't of advertised. I realize that advertising a glitch is against the rules, but I didn't intend to glitch abuse or anything of the sort. It was all an accident. I didn't even mean to tp into the roof, I was trying to get on top of the bank. Thus, it was an genuine accident and I am legitamently apologetic for my mistake. I hope that you will consider unbanning me, for it was all a big misunderstanding and an accident on my part. Somehow the epearl managed to teleport me through a wall, and I don't even know how thats even possible. It was an accident, so please unban me. I didn't glitch through on purpose at all, it was merely a mistake. I shouldn't have advertised, but I wasn't really thinking about how it was a glitch abuse. I thought it was just kind of a cool and quirky thing that I had found that I wanted to share. I am very sorry, but it was merely an accident, so please consider unbanning me.

Thank you for your time, Skyline Supra

@LeanneTheUnicorn
@LeanneTheUnicorn

LeanneTheUnicorn

Verified
SleepingBexuty
SleepingBexuty
Citizen
Feb 18, 2017
TeaLand
Allowing any player to glitch abuse, then advertise about it to other is strictly not allowed. A glitch abuse is usually a perm ban, and considering you even advertised about it being a glitch clearly shows you knew you were breaking a rule. Appeal denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.