Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 27, 2018
Username: RachyHorse
Staff that banned me: sundae22
Reason for ban: attempted tp-kill
Proof against ban: i have three witnesses that can state that i wasn't trying to kill Shadow_stalker77. My witnesses are sakethk, who was there, Grapic_TangoHD and RawMike who were on discord at the time watching on screen share. They can tell you that i was just seeing if there was pvp on the plot which is why i punched her. Then, sakethk shot her and i tried to shoot sakethk. I did not kill anyone and i didn't try to either.

Shadow_stalker77

Jul 14, 2017
I got down to 1.5 hearts, that wasn't a friendly punch. I also had ~5 arrows sticking out of me afterwards because while I ran away, I was shot at. You were the one who combat tagged me, so that's why you were banned.

Sep 27, 2018
I got down to 1.5 hearts, that wasn't a friendly punch. I also had ~5 arrows sticking out of me afterwards because while I ran away, I was shot at. You were the one who combat tagged me, so that's why you were banned.
sakethk was shooting you not me sorry, i might have shot you by accident when i was aiming for sakethk, but i had no intentions of killing you

Last edited:

Shadow_stalker77

Jul 14, 2017
You hit first, which is why you were banned. It was super obvious that you had a plan. sakethk lured me to the spot pretending that he needed building advice. Then you coincidentally tped to him and decided to kill him, but accidentally hit me instead? Yeah right. And why would you shoot someone who was 3 blocks away? That “arrow” you fired at “sakethk” did about 6 hearts of damage. Just accept the ban.

Sep 27, 2018
You hit first, which is why you were banned. It was super obvious that you had a plan. sakethk lured me to the spot pretending that he needed building advice. Then you coincidentally tped to him and decided to kill him, but accidentally hit me instead? Yeah right. And why would you shoot someone who was 3 blocks away? That “arrow” you fired at “sakethk” did about 6 hearts of damage. Just accept the ban.
Sorry you feel that way, but i did not tp to him to kill you, you can ask him for yourself if you want. I didn't mean to make you upset or anything. i tped to him cause he's a friend and i hit you with a fist because i was curious if it was a pvp zone, then sakethk starting shooting you. again sorry

sakethk

Aug 15, 2018
Shadow, let me tell you that the reason you got to 1.5 hearts the first time was because of my ak47. She hit you the first time because she was curious if it was a pvp zone and then I decided to start shooting at you since I figured it was a pvp zone and that is what got you to 1.5 hearts. Then we hear that apparently "attempted tp-kill" is a thing even though it isn't listed on the rules so how is someone suppose to know that? We also hear that if you hit someone even once after you tp to them it can be categorized as "attempted tp-kill?" Honestly the staff should ban half the people on the server then, since i have seen people tp to other people and hit them once and it even happened to me as well. Now, i don't want to point fingers but shouldn't the staff make it clear in the RULES that if you even hit someone once after you tp to them it can be seen as attempted tp-kill? People should not have to look at ban appeals to find out that "attempted tp-killing is a thing." I was not even once informed on the server by sundae, individual, or anyone else about a thing such as "attempted tp-kill". No offense, and I probably going to get banned a couple of days, but one of the ex mods on this server said that most of the staff is corrupt. Maybe it isn't good thing when even an ex mod says the staff is corrupt. I am baffled that you really wanted her banned. You call us toxic when the first thing you try to do is try to get me banned but realize that you can't since i didn't tp to you or do /find.Then you get Rach banned as the lines are a little blurred since she "attempted to tp-kill you."

Well that was my rant/explanation
Shadow, I don't hate you but the way the staff and you handled the situation astonished me.
I believe that Rach should get a warning because this rule you talk about isn't even in the forums page under rules and you guys should update the rules page or talk to nibble about it.

Adiós y que tengas un buen día,
Saketh Kakarla.

sundae22

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Architect
Verified
sundae22
sundae22
Millionaire
Jan 3, 2017
New England
bunnyislandmc.weebly.com
It's common sense that attempted tp killing is a ban. If I catch a creative exploit before transferring (like tons of emerald blocks in the house), I'll still ban for creative exploit without.. transferring in the build. This includes auto farming as well. If you have a handy auto farming setup, and I find it before you get to actually use it, your defense would be "but I didn't even use it yet!" Doesn't exactly matter, you were still planning on it.

Anyways, the ban is usually the same as a regular tp-killing one, which is 3 days. I did 2 days because it's your first offense. Appeal denied, please take this time to thoroughly learn the rules. If you have any questions about what is and is not allowed, feel free to ask.

By the way, implying that the staff team is corrupt is not appreciated @sakethk.

Status
Not open for further replies.