Jul 8, 2018
Minecraft username:CringeOmatic
Staff that banned you: @Individuall
Reason for ban:X-ray??
Proof against the ban:
1541560622035.png

Thats My Pack Folder With NO X-Ray?
I love this server i would never X-Ray because that ruin the fun of the game.
I have no Clients
1541560862636.png

I was just stimply mining and i got banned for X-Ray.
Thank you for Reading My appeal.
Bye.

Attachments

Individuall

Staff member
Principal
Architect
Verified
Individuall
Individuall
Millionaire
Jun 19, 2017
A Powerful Universe
The diamond count shows how much you were mining in the span of time in an area. While spectating, you mined in a certain direction, then you looked around again for a second as if you found something then turned into a complete other direction to mine in that area.

Please post a screenshot of your mods folder, if you have one

Jul 8, 2018
You would need at least 30+ minutes of mining with max fortune at minimum to get that many diamonds in wild. Were you strip mining? btw there's something called /warp mine
So People get banned for getting good luck and again I wouldnt cheat on a server like this, it just ruins the point in playing if everything is given 2 you.

Jul 8, 2018
The diamond count shows how much you were mining in the span of time in an area. While spectating, you mined in a certain direction, then you looked around again for a second as if you found something then turned into a complete other direction to mine in that area.

Please post a screenshot of your mods folder, if you have one
Dude, Ok. I mine that way always have always will. the server isnt on 1.8.9 you should know that being a staff member, I just wanna be unbanned so this is over.