Denied Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 7, 2018
Minecraft username: crazikid312
Staff that banned you: @Trump15024
Reason for ban: disrespecting staff
Proof against the ban: well i dont really have proof, but i was talking to TrickstarNL and i was telling her names from persons i think who are corrupt but trump can read that and he just banned me. So we can't say things we think ;-; . but yeah i hope that i get unbanned. I will behave ty for reading...

Trump15024

Staff member
Government
trump15024
trump15024
Mar 18, 2017
Minecraft username: crazikid312
Staff that banned you: @Trump15024
Reason for ban: disrespecting staff
Proof against the ban: well i dont really have proof, but i was talking to TrickstarNL and i was telling her names from persons i think who are corrupt but trump can read that and he just banned me. So we can't say things we think ;-; . but yeah i hope that i get unbanned. I will behave ty for reading...
To clarify for upper staff who are reading this this was reported by a player to myself. You can always say what you think. I and the server welcome constructive criticism but you get nothing done with calling people corrupt.

Dec 7, 2018
To clarify for upper staff who are reading this this was reported by a player to myself. You can always say what you think. I and the server welcome constructive criticism but you get nothing done with calling people corrupt.
Ok so TrickstarNL told you. Well then i'm sorry but i can't say what i think but yh i won't say anything again about staff because it only cause problems. But i am sorry for calling you corrupt

Status
Not open for further replies.