Accepted Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 20, 2019
Minecraft username: mastertacodude
Staff that banned you: @IIAriusII
Reason for ban: Grief of Latshishna_738 farm
Proof against the ban: Latshishna_738 offered me a job working at his nether wart farm for 15k. My job was to fill up 8 double chests with nether warts. I was under the assumption that I was allowed to sell some of the nether warts that were harvested because 15k is such a little amount for such a daunting task. While I was working I kept the nether warts I had been gathering in my inventory to replant the farms because Latshishna_738 stated that the farms weren't working and needed to be replaced manually which was true. A little ways into working the job Latshishna_738 decided to fire me and I was only given 1/3 of the 15k payment. After being fired I sold the remaining nether wart that I had in my inventory to make up for the time I had spent harvesting without pay. I did not sell all the nether wart I possessed, and even gave some back.

Jan 20, 2019
As another proof against the ban, with no malintent or disrespect, Arius the same staff member who issued my ban stated, "You’ll be unbanned this time because this if your first offense, next time it will be a more severe punishment." On KidFlassh's ban appeal on Jan 10 2019 for a explicit rule break of using xray hacks. This is also my first offense on this server, and I feel that I was banned for performing a job incorrectly that I was hired for. Once again I mean no disrespect or any condescending tone, I would really like to be back on the server asap! Thanks!

Jan 20, 2019
@Arius With all due respect I don’t think what I’ve done constituted as griefing. I was given permission by Lateley to break only specifically nether wart for a farming job that was under his supervision and knowledge. I misinterpreted the terms of the job because I assumed I was allowed to take some of the harvest since the task of the job was so high compared to the price he gave me flat out, which was quite low. I had all the netherwarts in my inventory for replanting and after he left for a brief interval of time he fired me without full pay so I left. I don’t really want to be banned from this amazing server, and I’ll even replant his farm for him if that’s what it takes. Please consider my appeal, thanks!

Last edited:

zzAtom

Jan 20, 2019
I’ll leave this open for @Lateley to reply back, but don’t “assume” to take and sell anything without permission from them. I’d say define “some of the harvest” that you took because you felt the pay was low, because on the logs there were plenty nether warts taken and not placed back. @mastertacodude
I only sold the nether wart that I farmed. I left the original ones somewhere in a chest I think. Maybe a miscommunication ended up in us selling those ones too by accident. But can you reallllly blame us for doing this after this Darth Vader lookin' tried to alter the deal we made? He was the one who tried to manipulate us first :<

Lateley

Jan 11, 2019
Mars
Now let me criticise some points that you've made in your ban appeal:
1. I gave you 1/3 of the money because you haven't finished your job yet. At that point you haven't even filled 1/2 of the chests. I gave you 5k as a guaranteerance that you will receive your full pay when you are done wit the job. However, you left my farm when I was plannign to pay you.
2. I never allowed you to sell those nether warts. Although I don't have proof, you kept on denying the fact that you sold the nether warts in the chat. However, (before the restart) I saw that your balance has ultimately increased after I found out that I've been griefed.
3. You said that you sold that nether wart after I fired you. That was a completely false statement. The reason I fired you is because I saw that your balanced has been increased by tens of thousands, along with all of my nether wart gone. Arius is there after the incident and also confirmed that you have been harvesting all the nether wart to be sold at the shop later.
4. The only true statement, which I would not respect that at all. When I asked for the nether wart back, you did give me some of the nether wart back, and to be precise, that was just nine pieces of nether wart. You then lured me into pvp space and swarmed me with a Guass(which I assume you've bought with my nether warts). The more I asked for the nether wart back, the more you and zzAtom spammed me with it.
5. You said that you kept all your nether wart in your inventory for an easier way of replanting. I'm just wondering, in which player's inventory in Minecraft, has enough slots to fill 3 full chests of nether wart?
6. You said you only sold 15k of the nether wart. But before the server restart I saw that you had a 90k balance and zzAtom had a 40k balance. I know that you had some money at the beginning, but that balance was increased a lot, which I suppose you didn't sell "some" of the nether wart.

I've dealt with griefing for a lot of time, but I have never seen any grief as serious as this. Although I failed to take any screenshots or videos before you left the server laughing your socks off, Arius helped me to extract a lot of information, all relating to my grief on the farm.

I think that 5k at the start doesn't seem very promising, but it would have been a wise choice to discuss with me, instead of leaving the server with a total of 110k you guys have and a dab of depression on my forehead. If you are unsatisfied with your pay, you can either leave "Darth Vader" with your 5k or deny the job in the first place, instead of bringing grief machines to my base and "luring me out with a preped x wing squadron waiting for me to come out of the spawn area. So far in your behaviour, you and your friend have been the farthermost disappointing worker I've ever met (and also the smartest company trickster in McCities)

Last edited:

Lateley

Jan 11, 2019
Mars
Now let me criticise some points that you've made in your ban appeal:
1. I gave you 1/3 of the money because you haven't finished your job yet. At that point you haven't even filled 1/2 of the chests. I gave you 5k as a guaranteerance that you will receive your full pay when you are done wit the job. However, you left my farm when I was plannign to pay you.
2. I never allowed you to sell those nether warts. Although I don't have proof, you kept on denying the fact that you sold the nether warts in the chat. However, (before the restart) I saw that your balance has ultimately increased after I found out that I've been griefed.
3. You said that you sold that nether wart after I fired you. That was a completely false statement. The reason I fired you is because I saw that your balanced has been increased by tens of thousands, along with all of my nether wart gone. Arius is there after the incident and also confirmed that you have been harvesting all the nether wart to be sold at the shop later.
4. The only true statement, which I would not respect that at all. When I asked for the nether wart back, you did give me some of the nether wart back, and to be precise, that was just nine pieces of nether wart. You then lured me into pvp space and swarmed me with a Guass(which I assume you've bought with my nether warts). The more I asked for the nether wart back, the more you and zzAtom spammed me with it.
5. You said that you kept all your nether wart in your inventory for an easier way of replanting. I'm just wondering, in which player's inventory in Minecraft, has enough slots to fill 3 full chests of nether wart?
6. You said you only sold 15k of the nether wart. But before the server restart I saw that you had a 90k balance and zzAtom had a 40k balance. I know that you had some money at the beginning, but that balance was increased a lot, which I suppose you didn't sell "some" of the nether wart.

I've dealt with griefing for a lot of time, but I have never seen any grief as serious as this. Although I failed to take any screenshots or videos before you left the server laughing your socks off, Arius helped me to extract a lot of information, all relating to my grief on the farm.

I think that 5k at the start doesn't seem very promising, but it would have been a wise choice to discuss with me, instead of leaving the server with a total of 110k you guys have and a dab of depression on my forehead. If you are unsatisfied with your pay, you can either leave "Darth Vader" with your 5k or deny the job in the first place, instead of bringing grief machines to my base and "luring me out with a preped x wing squadron waiting for me to come out of the spawn area. So far in your behaviour, you and your friend have been the farthermost disappointing worker I've ever met (and also the smartest company trickster in McCities)
P.S: You said that you had left some of the nether wart in a chest. But I found nothing in all of my chest, along with an empty nether wart farm.

Lateley

Jan 11, 2019
Mars
@Arius With all due respect I don’t think what I’ve done constituted as griefing. I was given permission by Lateley to break only specifically nether wart for a farming job that was under his supervision and knowledge. I misinterpreted the terms of the job because I assumed I was allowed to take some of the harvest since the task of the job was so high compared to the price he gave me flat out, which was quite low. I had all the netherwarts in my inventory for replanting and after he left for a brief interval of time he fired me without full pay so I left. I don’t really want to be banned from this amazing server, and I’ll even replant his farm for him if that’s what it takes. Please consider my appeal, thanks!
You were given permission to break nether warts and put it in those chests, but not leaving for the shop.

Atlair

Architect
Verified
Jun 19, 2017
A Powerful Universe
"You were given permission to break nether warts and put it in those chests, but not leaving for the shop. "
"You said that you sold that nether wart after I fired you. That was a completely false statement. The reason I fired you is because I saw that your balanced has been increased by tens of thousands, along with all of my nether wart gone. Arius is there after the incident and also confirmed that you have been harvesting all the nether wart to be sold at the shop later."

Latelely already has been refunded money from both your accounts as a refund. I'm getting that you weren't given permission to do anything and instead of consulting about your contract or the "unfairness" of not getting paid enough, you took it upon yourself and sold nether warts that you removed immensely that you weren't even given permission of. Although, I will be more lenient with your ban duration (for both accounts) and reduce it to 3 days only.

Status
Not open for further replies.