Accepted Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 12, 2019
I Do Understand the reasoning of my ban which was 1 year ago.I was foolish and though blowing up friend's property would be good idea.I have though about it.I would like to come back to the server and be a happy enjoying player.I think anyone should deserve a second chance,but if I do somehow in some form break the rules again I will understand the punishment of a perm ban for greifing again.
This server is a lovely server I would love to come back to it and be able to play on it.I can understand if this comes with my account starting over again.I do hope so to see the lovely staff members as players and be able to enjoy this server.Thank you for your time.

Feb 12, 2019
AwesomeAli678
Staff that banned me:I don't remember
Griefing
I was banned for griefing a persons plot who gave me access to.I am so sorry for this dumb action I had done about 1 year ago.I have come to my senses to ask for forgiveness as every man and woman deserves a second chance.I will restrain my self from ever being rude or breaking any sort of rule even if I do not think it is fair to players.I made a mistake and ask for forgiveness I would love to come and visit and play as player,not a spectator.I hopefully will see you soon as a player.
Thank you for your time.

Status
Not open for further replies.