Accepted Ban Appeal

• We are currently looking for new architect and police members, if you feel up to the task for either, follow the links below to apply!
    Architect Applications: Click here
    Police Applications: Click Here
Status
Not open for further replies.

epq

Oct 28, 2016
IGN: Ethu
Staff that banned me: SleepingBexuty
Reason: xray hacks
Proof against: My brother and I recently had a huge fallout after we got into a heated argument, two days later, I went on a week long vacation with some family without my brother. My brother, knowing my account login (as I've let him use my account before), changed my username (which used to be TakeItSlow), and went on a huge blatant hacking spree on various servers that he knew I enjoyed. Some time later he realized how mad I would be when I got home, so he created ban appeals on the servers on which I was banned from to try and save himself. I don't really know what he had done to get banned, as he still won't tell me, but I am willing to get rid of everything he obtained.

Mccities is one of my most favorite servers and I'd hate to not be able to play on it anymore. I have over 10 real life days spent on the server, which I hope further proves my point that I thoroughly enjoy this server, and I hope that nothing like this will happen again.

LeanneTheUnicorn

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Most Valued Player
Feb 18, 2017
TeaLand
This actually seems believable due to the change in account, the change in grammar between appeals and being more truthful now in comparison to the last appeal. Can you please post a screenshot of your ‘mods’ folder on your computer to prove there is no longer hacks there.

epq

Oct 28, 2016
Sure, I had to crop it a bit as there was personal information such as my full name on the side, but I believe this should do.
Screenshot (6).png

LeanneTheUnicorn

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Most Valued Player
Feb 18, 2017
TeaLand
I will accept this appeal, however I expect all the Easter Items you have in your inventory (Chicken Leather Armour, Bunny Diamond Armour, Admin items such as: Lucky Bunny Foot, Bunny Flesh, or Easter Eggs) to be returned to me, SleepingBexuty, as soon as we are both online. Be more careful of your account privacy in the future and ensure this doesn’t happen again.
Appeal accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.