Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 14, 2018
Username: UsualJason
Staff that banned you: @PrinceChxrming
Proof against the ban: I'm guilty for the reason of being banned, but I didn't know that x-ray was not allowed... I'm pretty new to this server and joined like 1-2 weeks ago. Since diamonds and stuff weren't rlly that rare I thought it would have been allowed. I hope I can get a chance for this, I rlly enjoy playing in this server. I will read the rules properly this time and will not do it again.

Last edited:

True

Verified
TrueSavvvage
TrueSavvvage
Citizen
Apr 3, 2018
Username: UsualJason
Staff that banned you: @PrinceChxrming
Proof against the ban: I'm guilty for the reason of being banned, but I didn't know that x-ray was not allowed... I'm pretty new to this server and joined like 1-2 weeks ago. Since diamonds and stuff weren't rlly that rare I thought it would have been allowed. I hope I can get a chance for this, I rlly enjoy playing in this server. I will read the rules properly this time and will not do it again.
Not trying to be rude or anything but, really what servers allow x-ray?

@nibble
@LeanneTheUnicorn

Apr 14, 2018
O
Not trying to be rude or anything but, really what servers allow x-ray?

@nibble
@LeanneTheUnicorn
oh yea I also have not sold anything I got from using x ray. My money was mostly from mining in /warp mine, fishing competitions and selling a glowstone helmet on ah. And I don’t think I have done anything else that’s illegal before in the server. I hope I can get a second chance for this.

LeanneTheUnicorn

Verified
SleepingBexuty
SleepingBexuty
Citizen
Feb 18, 2017
TeaLand
I would appreciate it if you didn’t comment on ban appeals @TrueMemories

@UsualJason xray is obviously not allowed, as it clearly states no unfair advantages are allowed on the rules.
However, second chances exist so you are now unbanned. All items you could have obtained from the xray have been removed from your possession (spawners & ores).
Appeal accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.