Bank/Loaning Company

TheDiamondTiger

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Feb 19, 2017
Diamond Cave, Quartz Forest, Kepler 186f
[Note]: This project is on hold for the fact of the company plugin and in continuing with this project could subject one or more persons to breaking of rules
[Note]: No more applications will be accepted.
The Ocean View Bank is a way for players to keep their money in a place where they will not need to worry about insurance and will get interest on the amount they deposit. Accounts will be handled by our account manager and will be carried out through chest shops. Loans will be available to many players and will be done through a loan officer. We will create a contract so that both parties will keep their side of the agreement and if either party breaks this agreement, they are liable to a law suit for an amount specified in the contract. Loans will be managed by our loan manager and lawsuits will be carried out by the lawyer. Please feel free to apply for loan officer at the link below.
Application (google form): here
[Outdated]Guide (thread): here

[Updated]:Maximum amounts different ranks can loan:
Citizen: 60,000
Executive: 150,000
Rich: 250,000
Elite: 500,000
Millionaire: 700,000
Architect/Police: 700,000

Current Ocean View Bank Staff List:
Sr. Manager: TheDiamondTiger
Jr. Manager/Receptionist: Death_Inferno360
Jr. Manager/Adviser: PurpleTurkey
Lawyer: redstonedesigner
Loan Manager: EnderPort
Account Manager: ChChris1065
Loan Officer(s): RealCreeperGamer, Xx_Die_xX, iiariusii

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 832

If anything does happen to any money, I will personally cover the expenses (this will be added as a clause in all paperwork so if I don't people can sue me)
Maybe contracts and property repossession? Mortgages?

D

Deleted member 832

I originally thought that repossessions would be done instead of lawsuits, but it would be too difficult to repossess an asset than use a lawsuit to get the amount the asset would be worth back.
Still, it's possible

TheDiamondTiger

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Feb 19, 2017
Diamond Cave, Quartz Forest, Kepler 186f
Still, it's possible
It may be possible, but what would end up happening is that in the contracts there would be a clause that stated that if payments are halted for for 1 or more payments, the item may be repossessed by the bank, or a lawsuit may occur, which winnings will be equal to *1.5 the asset amount. (1.5 so people actually have a reason to give the asset back). Mortgage would be possible, but I would send a person to inspect the asset and determine it's worth first.

D

Deleted member 832

It may be possible, but what would end up happening is that in the contracts there would be a clause that stated that if payments are halted for for 1 or more payments, the item may be repossessed by the bank, or a lawsuit may occur, which winnings will be equal to *1.5 the asset amount. (1.5 so people actually have a reason to give the asset back). Mortgage would be possible, but I would send a person to inspect the asset and determine it's worth first.
Want to work together?

CreeperGamer

Sounds like an awesome idea for a build!