Status
Not open for further replies.

Apr 2, 2018
The Mariana Trench
Minecraft username: 783583
Staff that banned you: @Powerfull
Reason for ban: Griefing (I have no idea what happened here, I logged to go get some pizza and came back to this... Everyone I've messaged either hasn't responded or told me to make a ban appeal)
Proof against the ban: I can't provide evidence until I'm told what I did wrong, Please know I never griefed anything intentionally!!!! I helped several people with projects at their homes, if one of them has decided I did some great wrong or something please tell me who it is and ask them to reconsider so I can try to help whoever was wronged..

Apr 2, 2018
The Mariana Trench
I may be of a help here. Your house on Runnerboro was destroyed. It only had some flying chests and some remains of the walls. Maybe explain why you destroyed the house so bad?
The place was being rebuilt, I talked to knight regarding it, You can see from the sides that I was working on it.. if you log it It should be like 10 mins around the time I logged. It was going to be an apartment building not a house.

Apr 2, 2018
The Mariana Trench
I may be of a help here. Your house on Runnerboro was destroyed. It only had some flying chests and some remains of the walls. Maybe explain why you destroyed the house so bad?
If you ask Knight3000, "W
The place was being rebuilt, I talked to knight regarding it, You can see from the sides that I was working on it.. if you log it It should be like 10 mins around the time I logged. It was going to be an apartment building not a house.
The chests are privated by me as well... they have my stuff in them and I was using them to actively rebuild the place..

Apr 2, 2018
The Mariana Trench
And IF it was my house why am I banned for destroying my own house when I'm obviously working on the sides of it.. I'm so confused.. I can't fix it If I'm banned..

ItzJazzMade

Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
You may not know this but its not allowed to replace a build in survival. As it has to meet city standards (so has to be checked by staff before a transfer) and you can maybe benefit from it by taking the recourses off the build.
I truly hope you'lle get unbanned shortly and next time make the build in creative.

I believe Leanne would have to unban you so:
@LeanneTheUnicorn

Apr 2, 2018
The Mariana Trench
You may not know this but its not allowed to replace a build in survival. As it has to meet city standards (so has to be checked by staff before a transfer) and you can maybe benefit from it by taking the recourses off the build.
I truly hope you'lle get unbanned shortly and next time make the build in creative.

I believe Leanne would have to unban you so:
@LeanneTheUnicorn
If that's true it would've been nice to be warned prior.. Thanks jazz.

Trump15024

trump15024
trump15024
Elite
Mar 18, 2017
Since this does have to do with Runnerboro I would like to make a quick comment. I have seen the build and it looks very bad including some large stone blocks going way high up in the air so I am not sure what that was about, but since this seems like a mistake, and you were trying to replace a build on Runnerboro which we hope it will/would have looked good I am hoping staff gives you a second chance and we can work with you about improving your build.

Apr 2, 2018
The Mariana Trench
Since this does have to do with Runnerboro I would like to make a quick comment. I have seen the build and it looks very bad including some large stone blocks going way high up in the air so I am not sure what that was about, but since this seems like a mistake, and you were trying to replace a build on Runnerboro which we hope it will/would have looked good I am hoping staff gives you a second chance and we can work with you about improving your build.
Unless I destroyed it while I was rennovating, I had a sign explaining those were measurement tapes.

LeanneTheUnicorn

Verified
SleepingBexuty
SleepingBexuty
Citizen
Feb 18, 2017
TeaLand
All builds have to be built in /warp creative and transferred to the survival plot or it can be classed as grief. This plot will be rolled back to its original state asap, so do not try to rebuild it, and make a new house for it in creative and make a transfer request via the forum thread. Due to the rules being unclear on this issue, they will soon be edited to make it clearer for the future. Appeal accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.