Banned Playersssss

Marshmallowsmalk

Marshmallowsmalk
Marshmallowsmalk
May 19, 2017
Ireland
So, just curious, if a player is banned, are their properties resold in the forsale section?
Just wondering seeing as people are getting banned.....

H

Heather

So, just curious, if a player is banned, are their properties resold in the forsale section?
Just wondering seeing as people are getting banned.....
It depends on the case and who was banned. Normal bans usually expire in less than a month, meaning that the plots will not resell by the time they are unbanned. For perm bans, we usually leave them until closer to the autosell date in case they appeal their ban and the appeal is accepted. As the time gets closer to the time they will autosell, we usually discuss the variables and what to do.

Please do not ask staff, even owners, to sell you a plot from a banned or innactive player. We as a team decide when it is a proper time to sell according to how long the player is banned for, what they were banned for, and if they have appealed and/or other variables.

Marshmallowsmalk

Marshmallowsmalk
Marshmallowsmalk
May 19, 2017
Ireland
It depends on the case and who was banned. Normal bans usually expire in less than a month, meaning that the plots will not resell by the time they are unbanned. For perm bans, we usually leave them until closer to the autosell date in case they appeal their ban and the appeal is accepted. As the time gets closer to the time they will autosell, we usually discuss the variables and what to do.

Please do not ask staff, even owners, to sell you a plot from a banned or innactive player. We as a team decide when it is a proper time to sell according to how long the player is banned for, what they were banned for, and if they have appealed and/or other variables.
Okay, I was just wondering if this happened as I sure as heck wouldn't want this to happen to me ;-;

Reactions: Powerfull