Architect
Verified
sundae22
sundae22
Jan 3, 2017
New England
bunnyislandmc.weebly.com
Hello McCities,
There's been a lot of compromised accounts and player impersonation lately. Please be careful about who you talk to on the server, on the forums, and on discord. If you suspect that someone is trying to trick you, report to staff and stop communicating with them.

Stay secure!
Do not click on suspicious links. This is how information is gathered. Do not click on suspicious links.
There are no plans to add new voting links - use the ones that pop up with /vote.
Staff members will never ask for account information.

Stay safe on the server!
Staff members will not demand money from you, so don't pay. It's an attempted scam!
Store your items if you teleport to someone, especially a new player. They may try to tp-kill you in the wild.

Remember these tips to stay safe on the server. Being diligent about who you trust helps the staff team immensely. Thank you!

Allex

Alex_the_cool_11
Alex_the_cool_11
Feb 11, 2018
Somewhere on earth
The "new" voting link is old news, and it was indeed a malicious link. It would take you to the "name mc" website, where it would ask for you to log in to your minecraftt account as some sort of 'verification'. Entering such details would then lead them to be compromised as no voting website ever gets you to log in.
If I would click on the link, would I be in trouble (I didn't do it)

Status
Not open for further replies.