Being Grateful (Giveaway) || @Laurel

Laurel

MissFrosty
MissFrosty
Jan 13, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
www.youtube.com
heyo lovelys ^-^ i hope your all having a lovely day. So lately ive been on the sever and discord and all this negativity keeps coming up ;-; i love all you lovelys so so much, and to see us not only treating others poorly but ourselves poorly too... it breaks my heart ;-; So many people are always telling me about bad things are, how hurt they feel, how much stress they have got... and that they arent happy. I just wanted to say that if your not alone, i have spent years not feeling good about myself. Looking in the mirror at myself with disgust. Wanting to throw up every time i ate because i felt fat. Never feeling like a good child just because my parents yelled at me. And sometimes we burry ourselves in all this self hate that we start to take it out on others. Now im not saying everyone has this issue, but i did. I know people who have other struggles, things i cant even imagine. Now, im sorry your going through this... and i hope things get better.

With all of this, i learn that talking about you issues is good, but being able to see the good in the bad is even more powerful. If you can find 3 things in your life everyday to be grateful for, your going to be a lot happier than if all you do is talk about whats wrong. I spent a long time complaining about my parents and all that -bleep- but honestly, as soon as i started paying attention to the small things, like the fact i have shoes to walk in, clean water, food, an umbrella when it rains, i get to go to school, i have friends who care for me.... the list goes on and on. And if you make a list of 3 things your grateful for everyday, the small things... your going to be a lot happier ^-^ its the things that we take for granted that truly can make you happy.

So if your reading this, (even if your perfectly happy) I challenge you to think of 3 things/people your grateful for (feel free to think of more) :> and comment them down below ^-^ i think its really important for us to express gratitude, both for ourselves and each other <3 I'll be giving away 5k for every person who comments their 3+ things that they are grateful for! ^-^ And i will have a giveaway which you lovelys can all enter starting Dec 10th!

Have fun & be grateful!! Dont Forget To Smile <3

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
I don't need the 5k you can keep that ;)
-People believing In me even after failing so many times
-My accomplishments on this server
-Finally having some really nice friends to talk to on here ;)

(Yes me family is great and all, but you guys just eat me tiramisu)

Reactions: Laurel and Minty

Wolfloverlol

Wolfloverlol
Wolfloverlol
Jun 2, 2018
McCities fun amazing server
Im grateful for
My Family
My friends
My pets
MY devices
my house
school
food
beverages
clothing
internet
games
having a car to get around the city
bed
furniture
things to be around to stay warm in the winter
and I'M GRATEFUL FOR ALL YOU GUYS!!
@Laurel what would i win since i listed all of these XD and @Laurel Im grateful for you being nice to everyone on the server and enjoying the quotes i send to you! BTW im working on getting more quotes memorized!