Wonder

Jan 27, 2017
flamingo
so im bored and i found this screenshot of tab like WHEN i first joined (and or later idek)
2017-01-01_20.56.11.png
Apparently i accepted someone's tpa request and i was using some slimefun crap that i didnt unlock
comment if you were there i guess

Pixel

Dec 27, 2016
A galaxy far far away
I remember that ;w;, I still owe him 500k and sky8. (RIP Lemonss)
He owed me a crap ton of money before he got banned (RIP Lems' money). Oh, I also just saw that it was before Jo became an arch, but Alex was an arch which means it was at least after October because I was an arch at that time if that makes any sense.

Wonder

Jan 27, 2017
flamingo
He owed me a crap ton of money before he got banned (RIP Lems' money). Oh, I also just saw that it was before Jo became an arch, but Alex was an arch which means it was at least after October because I was an arch at that time if that makes any sense.
yea i remember it was after October, and lol lems made a report on me like a week before he got banned (RIP)

EnderPoop

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Oct 28, 2015
Under your bed
google.co.uk
yea i remember it was after October, and lol lems made a report on me like a week before he got banned (RIP)
Lmao RIP lemons 10M.

Lemons was so mean to me, he raided my store telling the COP he found drugs when he actually wanted rare items. There's another reason why he was banned but I'll probs be banned for releasing something if I tell you.