Denied Boxic's Architect application.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boxic

Jun 6, 2018
Hello,

My name is Isaiah Johnson, also know as Boxic.

I am a Minecraft Marketplace builder for Bedrock Edition. Basically I build for a living lol. Anyways, I like your server and wanted to know if I could build some appartment buildings and such for you guys, free of charge, or course.

Here's some build's I've made for random PMC servers with my partner. http://www.quack-box.com

PS. I can confirm that I'm an official Marketplace partner, you can see me in the official MInecraft Discord, just @Boxic#7402

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
Welcome to the server! you're free to build in creative and you can sell your builds to other players in game by using /ad in chat or auction it on the forums! :D
Gl on your journey and if you're citizen maybe consider applying for arch if you feel like it ;) (architect gives w/e perms and bigger build spaces)

Boxic

Jun 6, 2018
Welcome to the server! you're free to build in creative and you can sell your builds to other players in game by using /ad in chat or auction it on the forums! :D
Gl on your journey and if you're citizen maybe consider applying for arch if you feel like it ;) (architect gives w/e perms and bigger build spaces)
Dope, thanks. I have some ideas to make town more spiffy

Reactions: Powerfull

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
Oh.. it's already an arch app..
Well you meed builds in /warp creative to apply, sorry. Also be sure to use the right format wich is just under the application section just scroll down a bit.

Reactions: Powerfull

sundae22

Former Staff
Architect
Verified
sundae22
sundae22
Jan 3, 2017
New England
bunnyislandmc.weebly.com
You must be a Citizen rank or higher to apply for Architect (have $90,000 and 12 hours playtime). Also, builds you apply with must be on the server in /warp creative. Thank you for applying, but application denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.