Case Closed Breaking of Contract on island purchase

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Trump15024

My username: Trump15024

Who are you accusing: LavaFlake and Najlab3

Accusations: Fvhn a former moderator was selling GamerBoy00 a semi-private island of hers. I and LavaFlake agreed and signed a contract between me, him, and najab3 that we would all be 33.33% of the owners of the island (picture of contract below). We all 3 had agreed we would all pay 33.33 of the cost of the island since LavaFlake and Najab3 share their money and lavaflake owns 50% of his money and she owns the other. Today up until the final moment fvhn sold it we had plans for the island even discussing if we would make it public or not we even had a discord conversation between me fvhn and lava. Today after lavalfake signed the contract so did I he bought the island and said he would not follow the contract which again he signed. I said I would pay my share 33.33% of the money and he said no even though he signed the contract.

Evidence: https://imgur.com/a/Qm1AB, https://imgur.com/a/eAtpP, https://imgur.com/a/buvNZ

What I want out of this court case: I will pay my share 33.33% of the cost of the island just like the contract said to get my 33.33% share of the island.

LavaFlake

Verified
LavaFlake
LavaFlake
Millionaire
May 22, 2017
A Volcano
Ok so to clear up some things, all of what he said is %100 true, but what he failed to make clear was that the contract was signed before purchase. Another key factor he purposely failed to mention (which I told him several times) was that one of the conditions of the sale was that only i would own it as fvhn has promised me the island from a long time ago (i have chat to prove that as well). Also, in the end, the seller (fvhn) sets the conditions and the price and who to sell to. She sold it to me under some conditions. One last thing was that the price of the island changed. It used to be 9mill, Trump only has 6mill when the bid was increased to 14mill I knew he couldn't continue on with the bid anyway. Regardless of all that it was sold to me by fvhn under conditions that were changed later on and I also have a statement from fvhn clearing all this up. If needed ill provide it to staff in a private convo as it contains private messages as well.

Reactions: Powerfull

LavaFlake

Verified
LavaFlake
LavaFlake
Millionaire
May 22, 2017
A Volcano
I can provide both screenshots of the promise that she made me chat and date and also the statement from her.

T

Trump15024

Ok so to clear up some things, all of what he said is %100 true, but what he failed to make clear was that the contract was signed before purchase. Another key factor he purposely failed to mention (which I told him several times) was that one of the conditions of the sale was that only i would own it as fvhn has promised me the island from a long time ago (i have chat to prove that as well). Also, in the end, the seller (fvhn) sets the conditions and the price and who to sell to. She sold it to me under some conditions. One last thing was that the price of the island changed. It used to be 9mill, Trump only has 6mill when the bid was increased to 14mill I knew he couldn't continue on with the bid anyway. Regardless of all that it was sold to me by fvhn under conditions that were changed later on and I also have a statement from fvhn clearing all this up. If needed ill provide it to staff in a private convo as it contains private messages as well.
1. The contract was signed before the purchase after we had already talked to fvhn and agreed that we would be the group to purchase as there was another group wanting to purchase the island.

2. You bought the island when I was offline knowing I couldent give you my share and also when I talked to fvhn she dident even know we even had a contract so did you even tell her about the contract beween you and me or did you just buy it and not tell her?

3. When the bid was increased to 14m you knew I dident have the money? I have 6m which means that would hae been enough for my 33.33% of the share and you knew that I had the money and you even said ok about it I even told you that you could go up to 18m and I would have the money to cover my share.

LavaFlake

Verified
LavaFlake
LavaFlake
Millionaire
May 22, 2017
A Volcano
1. The contract was signed before the purchase after we had already talked to fvhn and agreed that we would be the group to purchase as there was another group wanting to purchase the island.

2. You bought the island when I was offline knowing I couldent buy it and also when I talked to fvhn she dident even know we even had a contract so did you even tell her about the contract beween you and me or did you just buy it and not tell her?

3. When the bid was increased to 14m you knew I dident have the money? I have 6m which means that would hae been enough for my 33.33% of the share and you knew that I had the money and you even said ok about it I even told you that you could go up to 18m and I would have the money to cover my share.
1) You cant make a contract of the splitting of something when you didnt even own it at the time. Conditions change fast.

2) You were online and i told you 2min after i got it.

3) Everyone can say that have 18mill but not everyone can actually do it. The reality was that you only had 6mill

T

Trump15024

1) You cant make a contract of the splitting of something when you didnt even own it at the time. Conditions change fast.

2) You were online and i told you 2min after i got it.

3) Everyone can say that have 18mill but not everyone can actually do it. The reality was that you only had 6mill
The reality is I had 6m which is 33% of 18m which I told you we could offer that amount. You signed a contract AFTER we had talked to fvhn and she had decided we would be the group to buy it. You failed to tell fvhn we were even buying the island 33/33/33 she dident even know we had a contract that you agreed to and signed.

LavaFlake

Verified
LavaFlake
LavaFlake
Millionaire
May 22, 2017
A Volcano
The reality is I had 6m which is 33% of 18m which I told you we could offer that amount. You signed a contract AFTER we had talked to fvhn and she had decided we would be the group to buy it. You failed to tell fvhn we were even buying the island 33/33/33 she dident even know we had a contract that you agreed to and signed.
Actually, she did, and i told her and have proof of it. Another thing is that when we did sign the contract it during our talk with fvhn, she hadn't agreed yet. This dosent make any sense, in the end the region was sold and i bought it the contract means nothing as we both didnt own it during that time. Its like me telling you, you can have 50/100 of mccities. It doesn't make sense.

T

Trump15024

Actually, she did, and i told her and have proof of it. Another thing is that when we did sign the contract it during our talk with fvhn, she hadn't agreed yet.
Me and you signed the contract after we found out that we were the ones going to buy the island. You said if i could not afford my share of 6m of the 18m you would let me be island manager but I could afford it and I will be paying you my 33%. Also you claim fvhn told you you could only buy if that’s the case why are you and najab 50/50 you just broke fvhn terms did she even know we had a contract did she even know you were sharing your money with najab. It sounds like you left all this out signed a contract then scammed people to buy the island.

T

Trump15024

Also a staff member said we have to wait on Kiri to rule on this since this is property related or something?

LavaFlake

Verified
LavaFlake
LavaFlake
Millionaire
May 22, 2017
A Volcano
Actually, dont assume what happened if you dont know, i agreed with najlab that i would buy her share and borrow money from her. So actually it was only me. And once again fvhn was aware of the third party.

Turkey

Former Staff
PurpleTurkey
PurpleTurkey
Mar 22, 2017
4 Privet Drive
Also a staff member said we have to wait on Kiri to rule on this since this is property related or something?
.... I said Kiri would probably be the best person to resolve this .... I didn’t guarantee or suggest anything otherwise

I was informally speaking with you, pls don’t bring me into this

Reactions: Trump15024
T

Trump15024

Actually, dont assume what happened if you dont know, i agreed with najlab that i would buy her share and borrow money from her. So actually it was only me. And once again fvhn was aware of the third party.
You just said fvhn would not allow third parties? You signed a contract and dident even give the full details to fvhn about me helping pay. Fvhn is not the owner anymore.

LavaFlake

Verified
LavaFlake
LavaFlake
Millionaire
May 22, 2017
A Volcano
Didnt allow third parties which is why she requested that i would take najlabs share as well, dont twist the words plz.

T

Trump15024

Didnt allow third parties which is why she requested that i would take najlabs share as well, dont twist the words plz.
You signed a contract with me agreeing on the terms. You are the owner now not fvhn. You failed to give her the details that me and you had a contract you just bought the island and ignored our contract

LavaFlake

Verified
LavaFlake
LavaFlake
Millionaire
May 22, 2017
A Volcano
You signed a contract with me agreeing on the terms. You are the owner now not fvhn. You failed to give her the details that me and you had a contract you just bought the island and ignored our contract
Once again the contract was made before, she was aware that we were going to split the ownership, which is WHY it was requested that [HER] terms were changed to the sellers liking. Its not your decision to change what she wanted neither is it mine.

T

Trump15024

Once again the contract was made before, she was aware that we were going to split the ownership, which is WHY it was requested that [HER] terms were changed to the sellers liking. Its not your decision to change what she wanted neither is it mine.
Again you are the owner of the island fvhn is out of this she is not the owner. The owner NOW signed a conract with me and broke it. Fvhn is out of the picture you are the owner of the region and you signed a contract with me.

T

Trump15024

What is relevant now is that the current owner of the region signed a contract with me that if I pay him 33.33% of the cost of the island I would be 33.33% owner between me him and najab.

Status
Not open for further replies.