Status
Not open for further replies.

Sierra

Nov 29, 2017
1. BrightStars02

2. (Ar check) 8 days 5 hours and 30 min

3. (Discord) Yes I do

4. (My plot) It is (/plot home 4)

5. Modern, Futuristic, Traditional, Terraforming.

6. I do Interior, Exterior, Landscaping and Outdoor area

7. I want to be an architect because i love building and very good at it to, I build basically every kind of building there is from store to houses, houses to apartments, apartments to sky scrapers you get what i'm saying. I'm a very hard worker, I make plans and do what the plans say. I don't let anything get in my way of working. I get the job done. I am very creative when I think of and idea generally I do it (ex. Buildings.) I am very organized with my stuff and hours if I have to build I will make it on my calendar for that day. I have good visual skills if we need to fix something like a problem I will visualize what I have to do get it done fast and it looks amazing! I have good communication if I or others have a problem I will get it in asap or i will fix it if it's not has big. I will make houses that attract costumers and make them safe so they possibly don't get hurt.

8. I will contribute with the team by giving stuff to them if needed or not. I will always be there if we have a meeting, I will communicate with what to do with the server if it needs new builds cleaning or other stuff. I will be a very well listened, nice, Helpful and more architect. I will be respectful of what other people make or think of. I will help our team doing my best of work.

Reactions: ItzJazzMade

sundae22

Former Staff
Architect
Verified
sundae22
sundae22
Jan 3, 2017
New England
bunnyislandmc.weebly.com
Thanks for applying! However, I'd like to see at least 2-3 houses that showcase some different styles and abilities. Try making a few larger houses with more details, maybe some landscaping, too. Application denied, you may reapply in one week with new builds :)

Status
Not open for further replies.