Builder for island

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Trump15024

The island of Runnerboro government is hiring a builder to build a tropical water park and recreational area on around a 100x105 plot size. The builder does not have to be an arch but you must provide us past builds you have build. You will be paid and all transfer fees will be covered by the government. If you are interested in this job please make a conversation with me and eatsmith on forums or contact me in game username:Trump15024

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
No bill was passed for this. Also it will never be finished before the elections end so this can be canceld. I'm sorry for the inconvenience

T

Trump15024

No bill was passed for this. Also it will never be finished before the elections end so this can be canceld. I'm sorry for the inconvenience
Actually, this is very inaccurate. The elections are going on right now but they will last at least 2 weeks that doesn't mean we stop working for the island. Yes this has been approved by the government on all the standards it has to go through.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: BootsieBear

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
Never have you spoke 1 word about a...

"Tropical Waterpark"

In the goverment chat. This is not your island. Go buy one if you want to dump your crap on one. There 4 people in the goverment.

Reactions: ~Hey~
T

Trump15024

Never have you spoke 1 word about a...

"Tropical Waterpark"

In the goverment chat. This is not your island. Go buy one if you want to dump your crap on one. There 4 people in the goverment.
Actually, there are 3 plans the government passed for terraforming so I am just doing what the government passed. We are voted in to manage the island and our goal is to continue to terraform. Remember you can always introduce a new plan to the government in the discord that includes getting rid of projects

Reactions: BootsieBear
Status
Not open for further replies.