Can Anyone Give Me Advice On Starting An IN-Game Business?

Nugget_Lord14

Dec 20, 2019
I have been seeing several businesses recently.I like being an entrepreneur irl, and so I really want to be one in-game.Please respond with advice, and/or useful inforation for starting an in-game business.Like what plots to by, what materials to make it out of, how to put elevators, ect.I am thinking of starting a cafe

laggynab

laggynab
laggynab
Oct 25, 2016
maldives
If you are good at entrepeneurship in real life, then you should be good at entrepeneurship in-game, like.. all you need is help with information, guidance and targets right? Hopefully you still want to start the cafe, cause... just like in real life a good location is needed to start the cafe, and you need to decide what kind of cafe it will be.
There are a bunch of different types of cafes with different services.

Hangout cafes: will not work in mccities, no one will sit down and eat sandwiches cause they are already relaxed in their homes and don't need to sit down to have their sandwiches xD We straight up get out sandwiches from our gross pockets and gobble in the middle of the street..

Delivery service cafes: Ah! These will work better, imagine going to your discord customer service and ordering 200 fries or something to my hopper+dropper+lever, that way.. I get food without going to your cafe and you get money

Even though people can order online, some people don't want to go through the hassle, so you need a location to sell food and ingredients. A /warp mall shop should do the trick but, it takes a lot of money to rent sadly.. so I suggest you get a permanent place to live and work at really fast. You can get people to buy from you without you being online via chestshops, you.. should google for more information and try it out yourself. Just do the command /chestshop

laggynab

laggynab
laggynab
Oct 25, 2016
maldives
In real life stores have their cheapest and most popular products where the customers can reach them, like sweets and stuff. So I think you should put the cheapest consumable items at the front and center. Ingredients at the back I suppose