Popcorn

caramelpopcorn
caramelpopcorn
Tourist
Dec 28, 2017
Minecraft username: caramelpopcorn
Staff: @TotallyHer
Reason: Ban avading CupCakePower657
Proof: I have no idea if this is like alt accounts or what it is, because I'm just an all around confused person. Please forgive me for that. So, I don't know if this was the appeal made or not, but she wanted help and she didn't have an account anymore and didn't feel like making another one, so I helped her out to make an appeal. If it isn't that and it is alt account, I never give out my info and I did something that offended her today, so she isn't talking to me either, so...I don't really know.

I just was doing that to see why she was upset because I didn't know because she wouldn't tell me. And she wanted me to help her, so I did.

I love this server so much, and I understand it isn't a permanent ban, but I'm literally shaking as I type this because I was finally getting the hang of making money and I was trying to get a plot and getting my shop set up. And I got on earlier and I was fine, and then I idled to long and then reconnected and I was banned and I was practically banging my head on the keyboard because I was finally getting somewhere on this server and I was really excited. This server is literally the ONLY SERVER I ever play on and it means so much to me.

Thank you for reading this, and I'm really sorry I won't help ever again and I'll tell her no if that is what it is. I promise.

I pray that you all have a wonderful day and do well with whatever you are in whether it is school, college, work, etc.

Once again, thank you!
-Autumn (caramelpopcorn)

Status
Not open for further replies.