Change

gracie

Mar 7, 2016
Ok. The fact that Izzie is leaving because of people being toxic on this server, disgusts me. I don't get how and why people think its ok to harass each other. So I'm going to keep this short and sweet. If your negative, go.

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
Idk. People always be toxic sometimes and there always toxic people. Thing is that when somebody is toxic you should be able to say. Shut up and that person would listen.

Idk maybe enforce more rules on toxic behaviour?

Gl to everyone dealing with this stuff and just remember were all people so nobody is better then you!

Reactions: Powerfull

BootsieBear

Dec 30, 2017
There are always toxic people, and, sadly, even though this server has a lot of toxic people there are a lot less than on other servers/online communities. Maybe police/staff/etc can enforce more rules on being toxic, so there are less toxic people on the server?

Reactions: Powerfull

Jabu

MisterColin
MisterColin
Dec 22, 2016
Canada
It's always been toxic. Other staff have left years ago cause of toxicity. This is nothing new and I honestly don't think much can be done about it other than staff enforcing the rules as much as they can.

Daysies

Aug 24, 2017
Imo, telling toxic people to "go" isn't gonna do anything xD In fact, such people enjoy annoying others and feeling superior. Sorry to say but, the best tactic to dealing with toxic people is either ignoring them or showing them that they can't get to you. If they don't get a reaction out of you it won't be fun for them anymore.
If the harassment is really bad tho, you can report too, I think.

Izzie

Former Staff
Nov 7, 2016
It’s never gonna stop, there will always be toxic staff and toxic players and there’s not much to do to prevent that. Oh and police can’t really do anything in situations like this, they’re not staff

Last edited:
Reactions: Optic and Powerfull