Buying Cheap vehicles (under 15k) plots (up to 200k) and anything electrical (under 10k a piece)

Leroymooshoo312

Jul 12, 2017
under my covers. Lemme alone
I would like a 42x42 plot for up to 200k, in a place were a mansion will look nice, and I would like things such as motors, batteries, capacitors, etc. for extremely low prices. I'll also take any cheap vehicles or weapons. Thx if you are willing to sell.

T

Trump15024

I would like a 42x42 plot for up to 200k, in a place were a mansion will look nice, and I would like things such as motors, batteries, capacitors, etc. for extremely low prices. I'll also take any cheap vehicles or weapons. Thx if you are willing to sell.
Bro bro bro you can't find a 42x42 plot for 200k I can't even find one with a budget of 6m+

Reactions: Powerfull

Marshmallowsmalk

Marshmallowsmalk
Marshmallowsmalk
May 19, 2017
Ireland
It's already really difficult to find smaller houses for 100k and above. A 42x42 plot would be almost a mil or more tbh xD

Reactions: Powerfull