Former Staff
Verified
MehLife
MehLife
Apr 19, 2017
Everywhere
View attachment 5510
Hello McCities Community,

Today, I am announcing an event that nothing on McCities has ever had before! This event is...
Cities Got Talent!

What is Cities got talent?
Cities Got Talent will be an exact replica of the event "America's Got Talent," or "Britain's Got Talent," or "Asia's Got Talent" etc...
Basically, people will enter in the google form below (at the end of the thread) and we will /mail you in game to confirm you're in the show! Then, on a certain day, we will have all of the people doing a stage-act come to the Cities Got Talent build, and have an audience and then they will perform! You are allowed to have groups! There will be different rounds...
Auditions (everybody who entered)
Judges' Cuts (everyone who made past auditions)
Quarter / Semi Finals
Finals

When is Cities got talent?
We don't have an exact day set, but we know it'll be in the middle of August, we will add it to this thread when we know the exact date of the competition.

What does the winner of Cities got talent get?
It's a secret! But you'll see when we announce the winner! ;):)

Where do I enter!
Cities Got Talent Entry Form
Click that blue text above to enter on the form!
Entries close August 1st, 2018 @ 3:00PM EST

Who are running this event?
Judges:
SleepingBexuty, MehLife, TBD, TBD (staff)

Host:
TBD (staff)

Backstage Crew
Wait! We don't have any crew yet? That's why we need those of you who don't want to perform. If you'd like to work backstage / work at the event. Please fill this form out and we will get back to you soon!
Cities Got Talent Backstage Form
Entries close July 29th, 2018 @ 3:00PM EST

Wait! I have a question?
That's ok! Contact MehLife (me) on discord or comment here and I'll reply to it ASAP!

I have a suggestion!
Cool! We love to improve. Comment below or discord me (MehLife) your suggestions!

Thank you! And enjoy... CITIES GOT TALENT!

Attachments

Last edited:

addybooie

Nov 9, 2016
I have an idea in case we do a golden buzzer! we should have a yellow carpets or something like the show. It would be so cool

Reactions: Trump15024

Laurel

MissFrosty
MissFrosty
Jan 13, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
www.youtube.com
View attachment 5510
Hello McCities Community,

Today, I am announcing an event that nothing on McCities has ever had before! This event is...
Cities Got Talent!

What is Cities got talent?
Cities Got Talent will be an exact replica of the event "America's Got Talent," or "Britain's Got Talent," or "Asia's Got Talent" etc...
Basically, people will enter in the google form below (at the end of the thread) and we will /mail you in game to confirm you're in the show! Then, on a certain day, we will have all of the people doing a stage-act come to the Cities Got Talent build, and have an audience and then they will perform! You are allowed to have groups! There will be different rounds...
Auditions (everybody who entered)
Judges' Cuts (everyone who made past auditions)
Quarter / Semi Finals
Finals

When is Cities got talent?
We don't have an exact day set, but we know it'll be in the middle of August, we will add it to this thread when we know the exact date of the competition.

What does the winner of Cities got talent get?
It's a secret! But you'll see when we announce the winner! ;):)

Where do I enter!
Cities Got Talent Entry Form
Entries close August 1st, 2018 @ 3:00PM EST

Who are running this event?
Judges:
SleepingBexuty, MehLife, TBD, TBD (staff)

Host:
TBD (staff)

Backstage Crew
Wait! We don't have any crew yet? That's why we need those of you who don't want to perform. If you'd like to work backstage / work at the event. Please fill this form out and we will get back to you soon!
Cities Got Talent Backstage Form
Entries close July 29th, 2018 @ 3:00PM EST

Wait! I have a question?
That's ok! Contact MehLife (me) on discord or comment here and I'll reply to it ASAP!

I have a suggestion!
Cool! We love to improve. Comment below or discord me (MehLife) your suggestions!

Thank you! And enjoy... CITIES GOT TALENT!
Ooh this is a cool idea!

Reactions: Powerfull

Error

May 27, 2018
we could drop yellow wool and yellow buttons from dispensers from the sky

MehLife

Former Staff
Verified
MehLife
MehLife
Apr 19, 2017
Everywhere
I’m leaving the entry from open a little longer for players who still want to join but know about this post :)
I will be contacting all entered players within the next week or so!

Reactions: Bellaa

Error

May 27, 2018
My parents are both on something called Whole 30 along with one of my brothers, so me and my other brother get half a pie each xD

oof

Verified
FunaxOn
FunaxOn
Citizen
Oct 18, 2017
yes
Americas and britans etc gots talent is rigged lol. The mediocre singers always win.

Reactions: ItzJazzMade
Status
Not open for further replies.