Case Closed Court case against _Chick_fil_a and Gabby_X0X0

Status
Not open for further replies.

SkyTaker153

Jul 28, 2017
Texas
1. Who are you accusing? @_chick_fil_a_ and @Gabby_X0X0
2. What are your claims/accusations? They glitched there way into my home urbanhouse5 while AlohaRiley was there. I got there quickly and found they had stolen several items from my chests and shulker boxes. I got some screenshots from Tuliao of what they stole. I had many witnesses in the house see them trying to find all they could to steal. I would like to sue them both for a large amount of money due to all the expensive vehicles they took.
3. Any additional proof you can provide:

Attachments

Reactions: AlohaRiley

Gabby_X0X0

Jan 15, 2017
pee
In the logs you can see we didn't steal from any shulker or take vehicles....I knew you would try to lie and say we "glitched in" but I took a screenshot of how we actually got in you left your balcony wide open and have doors open on your roof.... ( proof ) -
kek1.PNG
dumb idiot.PNG

Last edited:
Reactions: ItzJazzMade

SkyTaker153

Jul 28, 2017
Texas
I knew you would try to lie and say we "glitched in" but I took a screenshot of how we actually got in you left your balcony wide open and have doors open on your roof.... ( proof ) - View attachment 8262
I didn't mean to lie. I knew I had my doors shut in the main entrances. Either way that isn't the main point of the court case. You both owe lots of money to me and AlohaRiley

SkyTaker153

Jul 28, 2017
Texas
In the logs you can see we didn't steal from any shulker or take vehicles....I knew you would try to lie and say we "glitched in" but I took a screenshot of how we actually got in you left your balcony wide open and have doors open on your roof.... ( proof ) - View attachment 8263 View attachment 8262
Any comments on how much you will pay me back for my lost items?

Reactions: ItzJazzMade

Nugget_Lord14

Dec 20, 2019
I would like to point out that Gabby and chick have a history of doing this exact thing.They'll steal, then claim they didn't do it.Then after it's proven they did, they won't pay up.This mostly happens with chick

AlohaRiley

Jan 13, 2019
I was there when they started stealing, In front of my very eyes, I watched them. I demand our items back/ and or payment to replace all the expensive items you stole from me and Sky. If you don't have money, sell your homes. I know for a fact you BOTH have money, so don't try to get away with it. We have all this evidence against you, and It doesn't matter if you didn't "glitch" in. You still stole items, yes? And also, right there, you said you got through our balcony. That's trespassing. Even after I was kind enough to not be rude or insulting, You still stole from us. I even gave chick fil a, his refund. I not only want to sue Gabby, but I also want to sue Chick fil A. Those screenshots aren't all that was stolen, and I'm pretty sure you guy's stole vehicles, but even if you didn't, you still stole many other things. So "When you gotta roll up to prove a point." :)

1579534028283.png

Reactions: SkyTaker153

SkyTaker153

Jul 28, 2017
Texas
I was there when they started stealing, In front of my very eyes, I watched them. I demand our items back/ and or payment to replace all the expensive items you stole from me and Sky. If you don't have money, sell your homes. I know for a fact you BOTH have money, so don't try to get away with it. We have all this evidence against you, and It doesn't matter if you didn't "glitch" in. You still stole items, yes? And also, right there, you said you got through our balcony. That's trespassing. Even after I was kind enough to not be rude or insulting, You still stole from us. I even gave chick fil a, his refund. I not only want to sue Gabby, but I also want to sue Chick fil A. Those screenshots aren't all that was stolen, and I'm pretty sure you guy's stole vehicles, but even if you didn't, you still stole many other things. So "When you gotta roll up to prove a point." :)
They did steal our helicopters, planes, tanks, etc. These vehicles would add up to about 175k AT LEAST. They also stole lots of diamonds and emeralds that I was saving up.

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
I would like to point out that Gabby and chick have a history of doing this exact thing.They'll steal, then claim they didn't do it.Then after it's proven they did, they won't pay up.This mostly happens with chick
No need to reply when you are not directly involved.

You say there were more items stolen. Would you be able to get the screenshots of that too? So we have a complete picture of the stolen goods?

Also @_chick_fil_a_ do you have any comments on the case too? Seeing as you and gabby are both being accused of theft here.

Reactions: SkyTaker153

AlohaRiley

Jan 13, 2019
No need to reply when you are not directly involved.

You say there were more items stolen. Would you be able to get the screenshots of that too? So we have a complete picture of the stolen goods?

Also @_chick_fil_a_ do you have any comments on the case too? Seeing as you and gabby are both being accused of theft here.
There are plenty more. They went into our secret vault and the chest near the lever was stolen from as well.

SirKosmo

SirKosmo
SirKosmo
Dec 22, 2017
Texas
As owner of Oceans Cafe, that @SkyTaker153 is Manager of, I would like to note that the two accused individuals have been harassing the cafe and staff since before its official opening.

As the cafe is under the Omni Corp umbrella, I would also like to add a restraining order for these two from Oceans Cafe and all Omni Corp properties including all Omni Shop, Higher Living, and Omni Hotel properties and to be arrested immediately for criminal trespassing.

Status
Not open for further replies.