Case Closed Court Case against Gabby_X0X0 and TangoHD (TangoHD is now mccities__)

Status
Not open for further replies.

nate

Architect
Verified
Yhia
Yhia
Jul 15, 2019
United States
1. Who are you accusing? @Gabby_X0X0 and @TangoMangoWangoHD
2. What are your claims/accusations? They robbed me out of 9 dubs and 2 chests. I want all my items back and if I don't get it I sue them BOTH of 100k. (Very angry)
3. Any additional proof you can provide us? Of course. :)

Edit: She was perm-banned by Froz for the second time, so if I get no items back from Gabby I would like something else worth.

angry.png

pic.png

mad.png
madd.png

Attachments

Last edited:

nate

Architect
Verified
Yhia
Yhia
Jul 15, 2019
United States
I did it because of the thrill and im not gonna lie it brought me back to my past and I couldn't help myself I had no self control in the moment, but that doesn't make it right that I took your things im sorry for stealing from you
It's okay... I hope we can be friends and I can maybe stop you from that habit! Also I feel bad but I would like 100k from each of you or all my items back.

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
@Gabby_X0X0 Agreed to paying so we'll make sure you are refunded:

150 for the stake
64 for the potato's
50 for the potion (Unsure what it is so I'm using a base price of 50)
900 for the dead bushes
800 for the written books
100 for the iron ***
500 for the quartz
51k for the Skulls, They are either mob, player or sf heads and can be worth a lot, a base price was instructed.
200 for the iron ingots
200 for the coal
3k for the enchanted book
192 for the wheat
24 for the torches
1600 for the inc sacks
2k for the Concrete

Which comes to a total of:
60.780‬

The amount will be transfered after another staff checks my calculations.

This is the first time I've done something like this so if you see any mistakes just post them here.

Now waiting for another mod+ to approve the case :)

Greets

nate

Architect
Verified
Yhia
Yhia
Jul 15, 2019
United States
@Gabby_X0X0 Agreed to paying so we'll make sure you are refunded:

150 for the stake
64 for the potato's
50 for the potion (Unsure what it is so I'm using a base price of 50)
900 for the dead bushes
800 for the written books
100 for the iron ***
500 for the quartz
51k for the Skulls, They are either mob, player or sf heads and can be worth a lot, a base price was instructed.
200 for the iron ingots
200 for the coal
3k for the enchanted book
192 for the wheat
24 for the torches
1600 for the inc sacks
2k for the Concrete

Which comes to a total of:
60.780‬

The amount will be transfered after another staff checks my calculations.

This is the first time I've done something like this so if you see any mistakes just post them here.

Now waiting for another mod+ to approve the case :)

Greets
One of the books was my gun license for a pistol

Jude

Oct 7, 2019
Hiya, I will be representing Gabby as a lawyer, Personally, 51000$ for skulls is extremely outlandish and unjustified in any shape or way. 51000$ can not be justified for a couple of heads in any regards, being that the most expensive heads are wither skulls which are approximately 8000$ in price. This is an unfair court case given its one against two players and that the items taken are being over estimated in value. Gabby has not had the opportunity to represent her self and should be given a chance to voice these concerns.

-Jude

nate

Architect
Verified
Yhia
Yhia
Jul 15, 2019
United States
Hiya, I will be representing Gabby as a lawyer, Personally, 51000$ for skulls is extremely outlandish and unjustified in any shape or way. 51000$ can not be justified for a couple of heads in any regards, being that the most expensive heads are wither skulls which are approximately 8000$ in price. This is an unfair court case given its one against two players and that the items taken are being over estimated in value. Gabby has not had the opportunity to represent her self and should be given a chance to voice these concerns.

-Jude
This isn't a roleplay dude....

Status
Not open for further replies.