Case Closed Court case against GalaxyPegasus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pegasus

Aug 24, 2017
Teddy Bear Land
I was giving out free heads to players, I can provide most of the names I given cool heads/toys to. I gave Lilbagget heads, she offered me to take items from the chest if it would help. May u send proof that I said I charged her 10 k??? That's ridiculous really

lostinthewqrld

sebgotbanned
sebgotbanned
Oct 12, 2017
The Netherlands
I was giving out free heads to players, I can provide most of the names I given cool heads/toys to. I gave Lilbagget heads, she offered me to take items from the chest if it would help. May u send proof that I said I charged her 10 k??? That's ridiculous really
Indeed, you said that to me, but so far, no staff said that thats true.

Death

Mar 18, 2017
(Im making this court case for @Lilbaggett)
Who are you accusing? Im accusing GalaxyPegasus. (idk his/her forum name)
What are your claims/accusations? He/she stole items out of a chest from @Lilbaggett
Proof: https://i.imgur.com/YystSFq.png
https://i.imgur.com/vAE5MYi.png
I know I am not involved but this seems a little bit fishy since in the picture the chest above and below are locked why isnt the one in the middle locked, and why of all placed put something you "VALUE" so much in the unlocked chest, one thats plain stupid, two this seems fishy to why that chest is unlocked and the ones above and below ir are locked. Also it says there wheat and seeds but he stole sf saplings, I would suggest she set it up on purpose to get money out of someone.

lostinthewqrld

sebgotbanned
sebgotbanned
Oct 12, 2017
The Netherlands
I know I am not involved but this seems a little bit fishy since in the picture the chest above and below are locked why isnt the one in the middle locked, and why of all placed put something you "VALUE" so much in the unlocked chest, one thats plain stupid, two this seems fishy to why that chest is unlocked and the ones above and below ir are locked. Also it says there wheat and seeds but he stole sf saplings, I would suggest she set it up on purpose to get money out of someone.
Feel free to comment Death. But by the time I made this ss, the 1.12 support just got released, I checked it by myself and the chest was locked. On the day I made that screenshots, there was something called “sign glitch”. The locked sign was there but it was invincible.

lostinthewqrld

sebgotbanned
sebgotbanned
Oct 12, 2017
The Netherlands
so, why would someone steal some cheap stuff that is kinda useless and risk that they might get in trouble.
I don’t know, and I get your point, but I have to do my job, and she said that someone stole her stuff, so I did my job, by making a court case about this.

lostinthewqrld

sebgotbanned
sebgotbanned
Oct 12, 2017
The Netherlands
Feel free to comment Death. But by the time I made this ss, the 1.12 support just got released, I checked it by myself and the chest was locked. On the day I made that screenshots, there was something called “sign glitch”. The locked sign was there but it was invincible.
You can also see above the stolen items: “This block is locked”.

LavaFlake

Verified
LavaFlake
LavaFlake
Millionaire
May 22, 2017
A Volcano
My thoughts exactly...

Reactions: Powerfull
Status
Not open for further replies.