Case Closed Court Case against xDBringmetheFood

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Trump15024

1. xDBringmetheFood

2. He stole 3 chests worth of pure gold blocks out of my personal property which I worked very hard to get and I am asking he pays me the value of the gold or gives it back. It was 81 gold blocks in total

3. Fvhn is providing the evidence and knight3000 was there and @Hermione

Last edited by a moderator:

fvhn

Former Staff
Nov 26, 2016
Those are the screenshots of the chests with the stolen gold blocks. 81 gold blocks in total.
Gabriel his court case evidence 1.png
Gabriel his court case evidence 2.png

T

Trump15024

Also to be on the record where he stole the gold the building that I own was sealed with glass and locked doors. We took every precaution but somehow he got in the building and stole 81 blocks of gold. He was not added to this plot either

acfuffy

Jun 18, 2017
Also there will be a vault in the Apple store with chest full of pure gold. So you will be able to rob it if you can find it!

Sorry to interject but this seems like a bit of a contradiction... Can't you just lock your chest?

T

Trump15024

Sorry to interject but this seems like a bit of a contradiction... Can't you just lock your chest?
Yes this is different this was my personal stuff not anything to do with my business

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Exactly gabriel, lock ure chests. U already know youre a victim of getting stolen and yet u dont lock the chests. If u dont lock chests cus u see the items inside are of very low value then it wouldnt be a bother for it to be lost.

T

Trump15024

Exactly gabriel, lock ure chests. U already know youre a victim of getting stolen and yet u dont lock the chests. If u dont lock chests cus u see the items inside are of very low value then it wouldnt be a bother for it to be lost.
Thanks for the comment but this building was locked up and the chest was somewhere private and i still dont know how he got in because there is no doors the front was sealed with glass. Even he he somehow got in which he shouldn't have been able to he should not be stealing.

Last edited by a moderator:

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Thanks for the comment but this building was locked up and the chest was somewhere private and i still dont know how he got in because there is no doors the front was sealed with glass. Even he he somehow got in which he shouldn't have been able to he should not be stealing.
In youre other post u said u allowed it to be robbed

Najlab3

May 19, 2017
Also to be on the record where he stole the gold the building that I own was sealed with glass and locked doors. We took every precaution but somehow he got in the building and stole 81 blocks of gold. He was not added to this plot either

No offense but Im her irl friend and her little sister was playing and I followed her around the building but I lost track of her for a minute. I didn't know anything was stolen and I apologize for not keeping an eye on her. But at the same time the building was not locked when we were there it was wide open. I think u didn't lock the chests because it was a hidden room where they were at behind a painting that's all I saw I didn't go in the chest but I guess she did before I entered. But the building was wide open there was no glass or anything I think I have a video of it but when you said your building was locked down that was a false statement.

Reactions: acfuffy

Death

Mar 18, 2017
No offense but Im her irl friend and her little sister was playing and I followed her around the building but I lost track of her for a minute. I didn't know anything was stolen and I apologize for not keeping an eye on her. But at the same time the building was not locked when we were there it was wide open. I think u didn't lock the chests because it was a hidden room where they were at behind a painting that's all I saw I didn't go in the chest but I guess she did before I entered. But the building was wide open there was no glass or anything I think I have a video of it but when you said your building was locked down that was a false statement.
He made a post saying u can steal the gold so hes suing for it now which is kinda lying on his part

Reactions: acfuffy

Najlab3

May 19, 2017
He made a post saying u can steal the gold so hes suing for it now which is kinda lying on his part

Yeah I guess. All I know is all we were doing was admiring his building that's all I don't know anything about the gold. Getting the gold is not a problem I have the gold I can give it to her to pay him just don't lie about the situation.

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Check my court case on gabriel nsjilab and and check the links and what i said byee

T

Trump15024

Yeah I guess. All I know is all we were doing was admiring his building that's all I don't know anything about the gold. Getting the gold is not a problem I have the gold I can give it to her to pay him just don't lie about the situation.
If you are really giving me the gold in game I want this case dropped thanks.

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Hmm naj dont return it as he said he let it go for stealing in his post

Reactions: Najlab3

Ciel

Former Staff
Oct 25, 2016
I believe you have encouraged players to find the chest and take the 81 blocks of gold from it. Case closed and denied. Lock your chests next time.

Reactions: Powerfull
Status
Not open for further replies.