Case Closed Court Case

Status
Not open for further replies.

ijayx

cloutjamie
cloutjamie
Apr 30, 2017
1. Who are you accusing? I am accusing @glxbetrxtter @The_Taj_Mahal
2. What are your claims/accusations? They keep on trespassing in my home, and keeps on stealing in my chest, and I know its my fault for not locking the chest.
3. Any additional proof you can provide us? I have people for proof, and its the officers. the people are @TotallyNotRemy, @TotallyEverybody, and WhaleThen. They help me keep them out of my house, but they have/sethome there. Also @The_Taj_Mahal stole my dust. He asked do u want to buy the dust he stole from me. They are also saying that I am a scammer. First, he asked if he can buy 64 steak, and I said I don't have any, then I said the amount of steak I had. So he left, and I was hungry, and I ate one. Then he was saying I scammed him, then after he bought it, I said sorry and he said ok, or something like that. But today they were both saying I was scamming so, I got him 2 steaks.

Reactions: Trump15024

__Remy

TotallyNotRemy
TotallyNotRemy
Feb 18, 2017
The Titanic
2017-12-20_18.55.32.png
1. Who are you accusing? I am accusing @glxbetrxtter @The_Taj_Mahal
2. What are your claims/accusations? They keep on trespassing in my home, and keeps on stealing in my chest, and I know its my fault for not locking the chest.
3. Any additional proof you can provide us? I have people for proof, and its the officers. the people are @TotallyNotRemy, @TotallyEverybody, and WhaleThen. They help me keep them out of my house, but they have/sethome there. Also @The_Taj_Mahal stole my dust. He asked do u want to buy the dust he stole from me. They are also saying that I am a scammer. First, he asked if he can buy 64 steak, and I said I don't have any, then I said the amount of steak I had. So he left, and I was hungry, and I ate one. Then he was saying I scammed him, then after he bought it, I said sorry and he said ok, or something like that. But today they were both saying I was scamming so, I got him 2 steaks.

ijayx

cloutjamie
cloutjamie
Apr 30, 2017
They also Did an /ad To tpa to them To get in my house. They keep killing me, and its like I am banned from my house, I try to hide but they are to fast.

ijayx

cloutjamie
cloutjamie
Apr 30, 2017
He also been harassing me. I am scared to go get out of my bedroom, where I hide. He has been trying to kill me and @totallyeverybody. And when the police jail him, he is getting jailed, but he keeps on getting out. and I don't think the jailing is not helping at all.

T

Trump15024

I can be a witness to this @ijayx wanted me to tpa to show me what they were doing and they tried to kill me after I tpa but just grappled away.

glxbetrxtter

Dec 9, 2017
@Gabriel, just show the screenshots you took and tell the facts, but then go away and do not comment on this post anymore. You are not directly involved and you shouldn't have a role to play in this court case. I'm tired of seeing you all around trying to "represent" people. It isn't a civil or criminal court in front of a jury, it's a GAME.

Reactions: ItzJazzMade
T

Trump15024

Tried to kill you @Gabriel? I never touched you, I literally said "Hi" then went away. You were the one shooting me with a bow. Stop lying
I never said you killed me. When @ijayx had me tpa to him to help him right when the tpa was accepted @The_Taj_Mahal started hitting me with a sword and yes I shot him with a bow because I had a large amount of cash on me and he ran. He attempted to tpa kill. I commented because I was a witness to what you are doing.

https://imgur.com/a/zqTIM

https://imgur.com/a/LuEZb

https://imgur.com/a/sVPlF

Last edited by a moderator:

ijayx

cloutjamie
cloutjamie
Apr 30, 2017
@sundae22 I yes I think he did, and @trump15024 was also a witness. He saw everything and tried to help me out.

Status
Not open for further replies.