Creative transfer to H31

Fubidubi

Type of request: Creative Transfer
In game name: Fubidubi
Creative plot (/plot home # or plot number): plot nr 2
City plot you want the build moved to: H31
Description of the build: The building to be transfered is an apartment building with middle class condoes. It will be able for 500$ per week as a rent.

sundae22

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
sundae22
sundae22
I like your condos! Unfortunately they do not follow apartment rules completely. They need to be rectangular in order to be regioned. Instead of the corner for the elevator, you could do a little hallway. I put a suggestion/example in the corner of the plot & will remove it after you make any changes. Reply here when you think they're all set!
Also, the gold blocks won't be transferred over, you can place them in survival with blocks of your own instead.

Fubidubi

Hello again, I made some changes with a hallway simular to the example in the corner. I also exchanged the gold blocks with yellow concrete so I can change it to gold in the same pattern later. Hope this works out better.

Fubidubi

I like your condos! Unfortunately they do not follow apartment rules completely. They need to be rectangular in order to be regioned. Instead of the corner for the elevator, you could do a little hallway. I put a suggestion/example in the corner of the plot & will remove it after you make any changes. Reply here when you think they're all set!
Also, the gold blocks won't be transferred over, you can place them in survival with blocks of your own instead.
Hello again, I made some changes with a hallway simular to the example in the corner. I also exchanged the gold blocks with yellow concrete so I can change it to gold in the same pattern later. Hope this works out better.