Status
Not open for further replies.

Reff

DaReff
DaReff
Jun 13, 2018
1. What is your username?
DaReff

2. What is your server rank? (do /ar check)
Executive (& 7 days of play time)

3. Do you have a discord account? (Yes | No | Willing to make one)
Yes, I have an account.

4. What plot(s) would you like to submit? (/plot home <number>)
Plot 1, plot 2, plot 3

5. What building styles do you specialize in? Choose all that apply. (modern, futuristic, traditional, medieval, terraforming, other)
I mainly specialize in suburban, traditional, terraforming, and medieval though I am learning how to build modern.

6. What types of design do you specialize in? Choose all that apply. (interior, exterior, landscaping, outdoor areas, other)
My main design skill would probably be landscaping and outdoor areas, though I am still learning about mastering interior and exterior design on modern/suburban builds.

7. Why do you want to be an architect?
I would be honored and love to be on the architect build team for quite a few reasons. I greatly enjoy building and so I spend most of my time on MCCities building commissioned builds for other people as well as personal builds and I'd like to get my name out there, becoming architect seems like a good way of doing that. I also would love to contribute to server projects and teach some architects some of my personal techniques as well as learn from the amazing architects already on the team and future ones. I want to help MCCities have some of the best builds around. Becoming apart of the architect team would be a really big goal of mine as I greatly enjoy the members and MCCities as a whole and if I could contribute at least a tiny bit towards the future of it, I would be honored.

8. How would you contribute to communication with the team, community projects, and other architect-related things?
I am a great leader as well as a great partner when it comes to team projects. I will ensure we meet deadlines as well as I am a fun guy to work with. Whether it be projects where I work as a team or projects I do solo, I will always put 110% of my work effort towards the build ahead of me. I do still have quite a bit to learn, but I also will teach techniques I learned along my journey as well because everyone has learned how to build a little bit differently during there own journey.

Status
Not open for further replies.