Accepted Deadea617's Teacher Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

deadea617

Oct 6, 2018
1. My in game name is deadea617

2. My current rank on the server is a Citizen

3. I am in the Eastern Time Zone(New York Time)

4. I want to become a teacher to further educate MC city students about the way of life on the server, also to help players find new friends from their classes and to give the students a role model to look up to.

5. I would like to teach students about Real Estate, owning and managing a company, and/or basic life skills of MC Cities(such as making money, getting a good job, etc.)

6. If a student was misbehaving in class, I would give them a verbal warning or move their desk to the front of the classroom and if they didn't fix their behavior, I would pull them aside and talk to them about the behavior expectations in the classroom, and if they continue to act out, I will give them a short (3-5 minute) detention after class where they will either make up the work that they didn't do in class, or sit there silently until the detention period is over. If they act out a fourth time(hopefully not), they will be suspended from my class until the next class.

7. I do have an account on Discord, but I do not use it often, but I will begin to use it more often from here on out.

8. Will I get my own classroom, and how much money do I get from being a teacher?

Reactions: Aubrey and Optic
Status
Not open for further replies.