Death’s Departure

Death

Mar 18, 2017
So I guess this is actually it. I am leaving and I guess its not really much of a surprise that I am due to me not being that active on the server anyways. The list would go on and on if only I could mention the past 2 years and 2 months I have spent on this server. I think generally I have lost motivation to play, because of several factors. Aside from this I think its been long overdue that I had kept my throne of hoarding long enough to tell you that I am stepping down and when I leave I am not keeping anything with me. To the people who loved me and hated me, the past 2 years habe throughly been an adventure. I still don’t understand how I encapsulated my 2 years into one game. I know some people are still spamming my messages with questions and such but I feel like that this departure has been held back for far too long. I have always wanted to study abroad and I am taking a program with advance courses and such and I have been itching to focus myself on it so I think thats partly why I am leaving. I cant tell you if I will see any of you again because I am generally quitting from Minecraft.

Firstly I would want to thank the Police and Teacher Department as I spent a year or so serving the community and it was throughly a different experience from being a demon hunting on the streets.

Secondly I would want to thank the people who have let me in this server and that made me stay.
TheDiamondTiger, FroztyStars, MdBrothers, EnderPort, Davina, MyseteryMoon, Tricoh, Jabu. I looked up to most of you guys when I first started as a clueless lad that certainly had no idea how this place worked.

Next is the people I have truly made a memorable experience on my stay on here (dont judge me for some people on this list)
fvhn, leanne, kate, heather, ciel, sundae, eunduru thank you for being a part of the staff team that welcomed me when I first arrived.

I would like to thank my gang and all the other people who made this trip a memorable one. Thank You Jazz, Ltg, Pengy, Gjegevey, Dwarf, Snow and others for making this a game worth remembering.

Finally I would want to thank each and every person who contributed to this community to the fullest and I am truly greatful for the wildest and most heroic effort that you have placed in to make this server grow and nurture. I once arrived on this alternate reality 2 years and 2 months ago and now I leave this digital game and bid you all farewell.

This server has truly grown to become a home for some players and I think thats something worth remembering.

Goodbye and Farewell, till we meet again

See you in the next life.

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
Bye Death,
A Caring, Mentoring, Wise, Powerfull, Smart and Dangerous player of the server.
You have influenced so many people.
Thanks a lot for giving me a chance.
Undead is in good hands! (Not mine ;) )

May Death be with you,
and may life lead you towards it ;)
(PUN INTENDED!)

Optic

lykkee
lykkee
Jan 6, 2017
another server e.e
idontmind.com
bye deathy, i’ll miss ya big poopoo head. you better watch out though some people are prepared to go *snatch* and pester you for plots : (. but really, i’ve always wanted to do half the things you will be or are right now. good luck my friend. hope life treats you well <3

Toryn

faireze
faireze
Oct 26, 2016
bye death, its been nice having you has my mccities brother, owning undeadland with you was very fun and I will miss our memories.