Accepted Discord ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

lostinthewqrld

lostinthewqrld
lostinthewqrld
Minecraft Username: lostinthewqrld
The staff that banned you: @Heather
Proof against the ban: I have no proof against this ban. I’m not asking to be unbanned from the server, that’s too much to ask for at this point. I guess it will always be. I’m asking you to be unbanned from the discord so I could interact with the community again.

I know that you probably don’t like seeing my name, and I’m sorry. I’m not really sure why I’m banned from the discord server. Yes I was immature back then but to my knowing, I didn’t do anything that bad. I’ve been an asshole asking to be unbanned from the server and I’m sorry. Heather, I’ve been a horrible person to you in the past and I’m truly sorry that I was the person that I was back then. I’m not saying that im a whole different person, but I learnt a lot on the way.

It’s possible that my excuses don’t mean anything to you, especially to sundae, but that’s why I’m asking to be unbanned from the discord. I’ll promise you that I shall behave myself andddyeah. If you don’t fully trust my words, I’m happy with some sort of trial, I just want to interact with the community.

Thank you for ur time,

seb

Status
Not open for further replies.