Accepted Emmy__'s Ban Appeal

• We are currently looking for new architect and police members, if you feel up to the task for either, follow the links below to apply!
    Architect Applications: Click here
    Police Applications: Click Here
Status
Not open for further replies.

Emmy__

Jul 14, 2017
Minecraft username: Emmy__
Staff that banned you: @Graphic_elf
Reason for ban: Grief
Proof against the ban: I'm honestly very confused as to what's going on, but I'm assuming it has to do with me helping Rqri take down a house on his plot. I was farming when I saw in chat that Rqri was asking if anyone could help him take down a house on his plot (plot_1) and that he would pay. I needed the extra money, so I decided to help out. He asked that the backyard remain intact, so I just worked on taking down the walls and floors. After about half an hour of doing this, he said that he could take it from there. He paid me (I don't remember exactly how I much, I believe 10k), and I left. I don't know how this could have gotten confused or messed up, as I was told plot_1 was owned by him, so it wouldn't make sense as to why it would be considered grief. I didn't think there was any problem, nor did I think I'd need to prove myself in a ban appeal, meaning I don't have any screenshots or solid evidence of him specifically stating that he needed help taking down a house on his own plot, but I'm hoping honesty can take me far enough. Thank you for your time.

Beast Boy

Jun 10, 2018
It was my plot i bought it from a friend a while ago and was going to put another plot in there because i was trying to transfer a plot.

LeanneTheUnicorn

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
SleepingBexuty
SleepingBexuty
Tourist
Feb 18, 2017
TeaLand
You cannot just break down a house, that is clearly started in the rules. However, because this grief was provoked by another player, this ban appeal will be accepted. Please make sure to clearly read all server rules (/rules in game) and make sure you don't break them again so that you avoid future bans.

Status
Not open for further replies.