Ender Island. Worledit Request

• Thread starter Deleted member 832
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 832

I didn't know where to put this @Izzie, @Coban @nibble.
I'd like my current island put into creative/arch world if possible. It's currently a WRECK and I want to do lots of work to it. If I add more plots this should hopefully solve the economy problem for now.

Regards,
EP

Death

Mar 18, 2017
I didn't know where to put this @Izzie, @Coban @nibble.
I'd like my current island put into creative/arch world if possible. It's currently a WRECK and I want to do lots of work to it. If I add more plots this should hopefully solve the economy problem for now.

Regards,
EP
Yesss we need to fix it in creative

sundae22

Former Staff
Architect
Verified
sundae22
sundae22
Jan 3, 2017
New England
bunnyislandmc.weebly.com
This isn't an answer as staff, just as a player. Wouldn't it be possible to break other people's houses on the island, if transferred? Then you can transfer it back and the houses/items/whatever may be different... kinda sketchy

Reactions: __Remy
D

Deleted member 832

This isn't an answer as staff, just as a player. Wouldn't it be possible to break other people's houses on the island, if transferred? Then you can transfer it back and the houses/items/whatever may be different... kinda sketchy
Well, we’re planning to buy the 4 remaining plots that aren’t owned by the island, If it’s a big problem they can transfer two copies of the island and let people move over.

Death

Mar 18, 2017
So we would need to move out all the chests and such

Death

Mar 18, 2017
We’re changing it to modern. I want it split into 4 quadrants
1 quadrant has plots on it and the second one has your enderhq and some other plots, the 3rd one has marsh vile and the 4 th one has e01. Technically marshville is semi modern, what I would suggest is to transfer the island as a whole so it will help in measuring the plots etc. but we will transfer the island piece by piece. It will be easier to fix measurements and such. I think we can also possibly ask the current owners telling them to move out first and we will give them a nicer urban looking or modern looking home with plot. It would allow us to revamp the island just and in return they get a nicer house, so we be able to transfer the whole island and just give some plots in exchange for the ones that are owned by other players

__Remy

TotallyNotRemy
TotallyNotRemy
Feb 18, 2017
The Titanic
i would also suggest editing the streets to make them more realistic looking with markings and making them like 3 blocks wide each side so 6 7 block wide road including the space for the markings in-between also adding realistic looking side walks and street lamps and adding different terrains and beaches, maybe as nice as golden oaks or Bunny island

Reactions: sundae22

Death

Mar 18, 2017
i would also suggest editing the streets to make them more realistic looking with markings and making them like 3 blocks wide each side so 6 7 block wide road including the space for the markings in-between also adding realistic looking side walks and street lamps and adding different terrains and beaches, maybe as nice as golden oaks or Bunny island
Thats why we need to get it to creative or arch world to fix it, we don't want it exactly like bunny island, but bunny island is nice to be honest, just some of the houses privately owned do not fit city standards. But sundae and shadow stalkers work on bunny island is pretty good. We cant make the terrain that easy since, ender island was regioned as a flat piece of floating land on water, whoever regioned it........

__Remy

TotallyNotRemy
TotallyNotRemy
Feb 18, 2017
The Titanic
Thats why we need to get it to creative or arch world to fix it, we don't want it exactly like bunny island, but bunny island is nice to be honest, just some of the houses privately owned do not fit city standards. But sundae and shadow stalkers work on bunny island is pretty good. We cant make the terrain that easy since, ender island was regioned as a flat piece of floating land on water, whoever regioned it........
yea, i know some of the plots in bunny do not fit standards but sundae is working on all that :D Hmm, well i guess you could get an arch in to try do it, get it re-regioned ect.

Reactions: sundae22

Death

Mar 18, 2017
yea, i know some of the plots in bunny do not fit standards but sundae is working on all that :D Hmm, well i guess you could get an arch in to try do it, get it re-regioned ect.
We are currently trying to get the current regioned plots so we can work on them.