Everything We Know About Heather.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tango

TangoHD
TangoHD
Sep 28, 2019
Heather first joined "mccities" in early 2015 and later became staff on mccities in late 2015 / early 2016 she quickly climbed the staff ranks to administrator rank she would later resign in 2017 Link.

In late 2019 Kiri asked many/stan if he could purchase the server stan snapped and kicked @Gjegevey and removed @nibble and @shroomchi from owner stan/many brought Heather back as a manager to maintain it this would be a very bad choice as the player count would drop due to heather removing plugins the most loyal players liked and eco wiping people and banning people for no reason the staff team was very inactive some even resigning due to heather being stagnant.

In 2021 Kiri purchased the server kicking heather out of power since then, all the Loyal players have started playing mccities with the player count sky-high.

Since Heather was indefinitely removed she has joined a new server as a senior administrator.

Last edited by a moderator:

nibble

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Mouse
Mouse
Expatriate
Jan 18, 2016
Hi,

I'm going to go ahead and close this thread and point out a few things. Regardless of whatever happened in the past, I'm happy to be here to work on McCities. However, I don't want this community to grow in the direction where we are demeaning to others, regardless of the reason. That being said, I would appreciate it if you do not speak out about any specific individual in the future in any disruptive way. We don't intend to tolerate any form of harassment. We should look forward to the future we have ahead instead of pointing fingers at the past if we want to move forward.

Status
Not open for further replies.