Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 27, 2018
somewhere
Username: ShowerCurtain

Staff that banned me: @LeanneTheUnicorn

Reason for ban: duplication hack

Reason I should be unbanned: The photo i sent was a collection of all of my items ive obtained over me playing the server if you look at all of the sets of armor they're all different. The repair tokens i bought for 25k a stack on ah. The gapples i bought at 5x16s shop in the mall. I made the bandages and cloths with string from spider spawner. I bought each of the axes for over 350k. Kryolite was making a joke about a duplication glitch because it looks like i have alot of items. I know nothing of a duplication glitch and ive never seen one on the server. All of my sets of armor are only prot 4 or 5 at the max Its not even that much stuff. Plus if I did use a dupe i would have alot more items than that those are just the items ive collected over the month ive played. Kryolite was making a joke about a dupe glitch because he posted it in general if he was going to talk about a dupe why would he do it in general. It is obviously a joke.

Attachments

Jun 28, 2018
We just came to the server to have fun and none of us are hacking and we thought we could deal with some of the lag because it’s still a good server just a little slower than normal and we could deal with that but when we get constantly banned for no reason it starts to get annoying and makes us not wanna play the server. Even one of the people who plays in a call with us bought a rank and respects the staff the most of probably all of the server. Even after he shows so much respect for the server he still constantly gets banned.

Jun 27, 2018
somewhere
Username: ShowerCurtain

Staff that banned me: @LeanneTheUnicorn

Reason for ban: duplication hack

Reason I should be unbanned: The photo i sent was a collection of all of my items ive obtained over me playing the server if you look at all of the sets of armor they're all different. The repair tokens i bought for 25k a stack on ah. The gapples i bought at 5x16s shop in the mall. I made the bandages and cloths with string from spider spawner. I bought each of the axes for over 350k. Kryolite was making a joke about a duplication glitch because it looks like i have alot of items. I know nothing of a duplication glitch and ive never seen one on the server. All of my sets of armor are only prot 4 or 5 at the max Its not even that much stuff. Plus if I did use a dupe i would have alot more items than that those are just the items ive collected over the month ive played. Kryolite was making a joke about a dupe glitch because he posted it in general if he was going to talk about a dupe why would he do it in general. It is obviously a joke. When Kryolite asked me if the new duplication glitch worked it was a joke i even said there was going to be a duplication glitch on the server when 1.13 came out it was a joke referencing that. When new versions of minecraft come out there are usually new duplication glitches. Obviously i would not use any duplication glitch because i recently got a rank on the server. Why would i try to get myself banned when i have a rank?

Status
Not open for further replies.