Accepted False Ban

• We are currently looking for new architect and police members, if you feel up to the task for either, follow the links below to apply!
    Architect Applications: Click here
    Police Applications: Click Here
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 1, 2018
Hello Mccities Staff,
Minecraft Username: Anthony3619
Person who banned me: sundae22
Why I was banned: Anti-Drown Hacks

Proof against the ban: I really don't know why I was banned at all, since I was just standing on the fishing dock at /warp fishing since at the time I was afk. But then when I came, back to my computer I was banned for Anti-Drown Hacks, even though I was no where near the water at all.

Jul 1, 2018
I don't know why I wasn't drowning, I just know I wasn't hacking, but also at times my computer lags with this server, so it must have ben me just lagging really hard. I'm sorry if you though I was hacking, but I can promise you I wasn't. I even had someone next to me on a different computer and they can tell you that I wasn't.

Jul 1, 2018
Well I don't have a Minecraft folder, since I have no mods or texture pakcs that I added so I wouldn't have a Minecraft folder.

Jul 1, 2018
I'm new to this server and I really love it and I would have no reason to hack at all, I don't even know how to hack on Minecraft. I promise you I don't hack.

Powerfull

Staff member
Powerfull
Powerfull
Tourist
Mar 22, 2017
My gaming Mac :p
@Anthony3619 I cannot handle ban appeals, but the way to normally handle this is to screenshare with sundae22 via skype or discord. This proves your innocence, good luck on your appeal. If you want to screenshare, I would ask sundae

Jul 1, 2018
Isn't there a way to like unban me then just watch me go into the water again and see if I drown or not? I promise I don't hack.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.