Farming Island

Cookies_Suki

Nov 11, 2018
One suggestion I have is creating a new island, but not any regular one! A farming one, a island dedicated to farming animals/crops. On the island you can find ranches, orchards, and regulars farm lands, no mansions or skyscrapers insight. And the best thing about the island where you wont find anywhere else is that you can breed animals/mobs! Of course with being able to breed animals there would also be danger with hostile mobs, but its the country side so there is expected to be danger :D

How to regulate the island I would suggestion
- not allowing players to destroy/alter any houses or barns on their lot
- limiting the amount of plots sold so they become rare like the factory plots on the server
- turn off burning/explosions like tnt or creepers

Why this would be good for the server
- would allow players to create animals farms without worry about it getting destroyed in the wild
- because of the theme of the island it would be a perfect place to host spring events due to being like the "country side"
- give the opportunity for rich players to spend their money cause the plots alone would be worth millions

While I know this would probably be a no I still wanted to suggest it cause I think this would be awesome to have and I think other player would also like it too! :D