Favorite animated movie

D

Deleted member 832

Why you don't wanna build a snowman? Come on Gabriel let's go and play I never see you anymore come out the door it's like you gone away!!!!
Do you wanna build a snowman? Leave it on North Korea’s dooorrrrr? He never listens anyway, get out the way, nukes coming out the walls. He’s never been so lonely, all those empty wrappers. His weight readings have bounced awaaaaayyy. Do you want to nuke America? Doesn’t have to be America! Ok dieeeeeeee

Lmao wtf is happening in my head

Coban

Developer
Jul 31, 2014
Do you wanna build a snowman? Leave it on North Korea’s dooorrrrr? He never listens anyway, get out the way, nukes coming out the walls. He’s never been so lonely, all those empty wrappers. His weight readings have bounced awaaaaayyy. Do you want to nuke America? Doesn’t have to be America! Ok dieeeeeeee

are you feeling well friend?

Pegasus

Aug 24, 2017
Teddy Bear Land

Oh.... My....... Word...... XD close ur eyes and think of a funny derpy animation of this. Lol

Reactions: Powerfull