Favorite Supervillain?

DeadbushDave

Oct 30, 2016
I know, I know... MehLife just posted one of these about superheroes. But I thought, "Well, why can't we include the not so good guys?" Anyway, who is your favorite supervillain?

My favorites would be either Bomb Voyage, from "The Incredibles" (I love that voice!), who is a bank robber mime that enjoys the use of many explosives, or The Reverse Flash from The DC universe, enemy of the Flash! Let's see what you guys got!

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
Love for the joker

But I think Ra's al ghul is also very great.
He is an assassin's group leader amd tries to make change to the world by influencing it in the background. He is kind of Batman but he actually has no problem with killing to succeed. This is why batman has to stop him

Btw Ra's is from Batman not arrow you monsters!

Uni

Apr 8, 2017
narnia
Ehmmmm... not really sure if it counts, but Darth Vader (not Anakin Skywalker, too avg aha) my eye just gets caught on the masked species, hehe.

Reactions: jazz450

jazz450

jazz450
jazz450
Nov 25, 2016
houston, texas
omfl, my favourite comedy supervillian has to be yzma from the Emporer’s New Groove i fricking love that bad b
my actual supervillian who’s evil had gotta be screenslaver:laugh:roflmao

jazz450

jazz450
jazz450
Nov 25, 2016
houston, texas
omfl, my favourite comedy supervillian has to be yzma from the Emporer’s New Groove i fricking love that bad b
my actual supervillian who’s evil had gotta be screenslaver:laugh:roflmao