First Choice Bank (Inc)

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
hmm seems like an exact copy of something (cough enderports bank)
Please stop you literally copied that from lava the day after and left when it got hot under your feet.
Your company's name is apple and your in game name is trump and you own a whitehouse.
I don't think you have the right of speach....

Gl with your company! Must say banks don't appear to be a great succes

T

Trump15024

Please stop you literally copied that from lava the day after and left when it got hot under your feet.
Your company's name is apple and your in game name is trump and you own a whitehouse.

Actually, Apple had a bank planned 3 weeks before any of these recent companies came along. I don’t see what the problem is with Apple which btw is one of the most successful businesses on the server. I don’t understand where you are going with constantly going after my company and what it does and my username and this applies to those liking yours posts including surprisingly a staff member or two. I am asking you to please stop making statements on behalf of Apple that are not accurate. Thank you and if I sound rude I am sorry. This issue of copying is being handled by enderport. Also you are not even aware of the background behind this copy issue so please don’t comment on things done in private that you are not aware of.

Last edited by a moderator:

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
Actually, Apple had a bank planned 3 weeks before any of these recent companies came along. I don’t see what the problem is with Apple which btw is one of the most successful businesses on the server. I don’t understand where you are going with constantly going after my company and what it does and my username and this applies to those liking yours posts including surprisingly a staff member or two. I am asking you to please stop making statements on behalf of Apple that are not accurate. Thank you and if I sound rude I am sorry. This issue of copying is being handled by enderport. Also you are not even aware of the background behind this copy issue so please don’t comment on things done in private that you are not aware of.
Sorry about that, trump, I try to like most peoples posts. I think we should all just drop this argument, good luck on your bank trump and good luck to Itzumar!

T

Trump15024

Sorry about that, trump, I try to like most peoples posts. I think we should all just drop this argument, good luck on your bank trump and good luck to Itzumar!
Ik you like posts xD I am talking about mostly in the past issues

Reactions: BootsieBear

Casual

devilu
devilu
Aug 25, 2017
Minecraft

As the lawyer and COO of Apple i have the right to say that, Jazz companies are getting tired of you making false statements about companies that you know nothing about the situation. If you go onto the forums and check the court case section and then search the word "slandering" you can see a lot of people that face severe consequences for spreading false rumors and people and they're business. Instead of taking it there i would appreciate if you deleted your false statements about Apple.

Acer

Bpacer
Bpacer
Mar 4, 2018
As the lawyer and COO of Apple i have the right to say that, Jazz companies are getting tired of you making false statements about companies that you know nothing about the situation. If you go onto the forums and check the court case section and then search the word "slandering" you can see a lot of people that face severe consequences for spreading false rumors and people and they're business. Instead of taking it there i would appreciate if you deleted your false statements about Apple.
Agreed, but let's please settle this argument, It is not necessary at this point. (Past is Past)

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
LOL.
I didn't say anything wrong?
1. His name is trump like real life trump
2. He has a company named apple like apple in real god dem life using the same logo and all
3. He did open a bank 4 days after the first recent ban opend.

Idc about the details. I just stated that saying this is not original or that he is a copycat is false as he also copies from others.

Also cas.. don't go over your head. If you want to sue me for false statements pls do so. But "companies are gettibg tired" means Apple and Safari? Or the "as lawyer and COO of Apple" pfft mate, it is still a game level.

Next time read well and Actually it is a false statement of you saying I made a false statement. But I am not suing anyone as I simply don't care

Do staff like my posts?

Itzumar15

Oct 29, 2017

thanks mate

Reactions: ItzJazzMade
T

Trump15024

The companies involved in this situation has taken care of it hopefully. To clarify this bank copy and pasted the thread me and enderport made and just added their company name but they did agree to change it. Good luck with the bank.

Casual

devilu
devilu
Aug 25, 2017
Minecraft
Guys everyone drop it, this is not a thread to argue. This is a thread about itzumar's new bank, if you have problems please take it up in a private convo

@Gabriel @ItzJazzMade @JustYourCasual
I don’t think anyone is arguing everyone is just clarifying a situation i know other people including you have posted things on a company post about businesses seeming familiar to other businesses etc but I don’t think no one is being rude and I think we should make it clear to the players about services etc. And this has been taken care privately