Accepted foreverannoying's ban appeal and apology

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 22, 2017
New Zealand
Minecraft username: foreverannoying (Banned as Peachy_Gabby or MysteryMoon, can't remember)
Staff that banned you: @nibble
Reason for ban: Toxic behavior, disrespect

Hello, it's Gabby. You may have known me as MysteryMoon, Peachy_Gabby, Spookkiee or another username. First of all, thank you for reading this. Secondly, it is with great regret and embarrassment that I apologize for the unnecessary, immature hatred and animosity I had previously spread throughout your server. I cannot undo or take back what I have done, but I can attempt to make it right now. You, nor your server did anything to me that could have provoked my hostility and I am truly apologetic for the way I had portrayed myself as; a complete and utter wanker. It has been a year or so since the incident, and I have seriously thought about my actions thoroughly. I accept full responsibly and I understand if you will not accept this appeal, but I have to at least try because honestly I miss the server. A lot. My old friends, the memories and the creations. And additionally, I am willing to see to every single person I have wronged, cussed, or disturbed and write an individual apology. That is how deeply sorry I am about the way I had acted. It was not friendly, kind, helpful or pleasant and I wish to come back a new person, someone completely opposite to the girl you saw. Please, offer me another chance and I will show you I am not just full of words. Once again, I apologize. For everything. If there is anything I can do or say to help this appeal, just let me know. Thank you, have a great day everyone. :)

@Coban
@nibble

Last edited:
Jan 22, 2017
New Zealand
Also, about the Dark situation.. it's been a while so I don't quite remember what was running through my head but I know now it was not my place to accuse anyone of anything, especially staff. I realize I have been quite a nuisance to many players on Cities and that many dislike me because of it. I hope you allow me the chance to mend things and offer a new start. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.