Status
Not open for further replies.

Laurel

MissFrosty
MissFrosty
Jan 13, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
www.youtube.com
Good Moring, Good Afternoon, Good Evening lovelys :love: As a couple of people may already know, my best friend @frohoffen would like to apply for Arch. Not only would we like to apply for arch, we would like to apply together, as a duo. @frohoffen and I have known eachother for multiple years now, and almost every build we have done, we have done together. We are asking for a chance to prove to you our skills, together.

"Alone we can do so little; together we can do so much." – Helen Keller

1. What is your username?

MissFrosty

2. What is your server rank? (do /ar check)

Citizen

3. Do you have a discord account? (Yes | No | Willing to make one)

Yes, Laurel#0711

4. What builds would you like to submit? (/plot home <number>)

Plot 3, MissFrosty; blue border house

5. Why do you want to be an architect?

Architecture is something both me and @frohoffen have been passionate about for a while. Personally, i think McCities sparked my interest and passion for building. I think this would be a really great opportunity to work with the community, and to explore my excitement for building. Being a part of the community has been my favorite part of being here. Through my friends, and ig family i have always been surrounded by architecture, and i think this is a brilliant opportunity for me to grow as a builder, and person. 6. How would you contribute to community projects? Community projects is one of the reasons i want to apply, i love building with others and being surrounded by other creative individuals. I think the community is the most important thing, and being able to contribute to it would be a honor.

1. What is your username?

frohoffen

2. What is your server rank? (do /ar check)

Citizen

3. Do you have a discord account? (Yes | No | Willing to make one)

Yes, froh#4662

4. What builds would you like to submit? (/plot home <number>)

Plot 3, MissFrosty; blue border house
Plot 3, MissFrosty; Stone Slab Border (green store)

5. Why do you want to be an architect?

Architecture is something I've never been so actively surrounded with until I joined this server. Over time, I realized that my friends on here inspired my building style, and appreciation for architecture. Becoming an architect would allow me to further grow in my ability and style. Building has brought many of my friends together, so I hope to do the same for others.

6. How would you contribute to community projects?

Building with others is one of my favorite ways to build, and the main reason that I have applied with @MissFrosty. I strive to work for the community, and I think it's really important.

We thank you for considering our application!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.