GoldQPenguin. Liar, con artist, and double crossed employee.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orange

Verified
OrangeThund3r
OrangeThund3r
Citizen
Jul 2, 2015
1. Who are you accusing?
GoldQPenguin
2. What are your claims/accusations?
Joining my company (CryptoBrew Inc.) and then asking for 50K in material money. They never made more than a double chest, and did not do anything the whole first day. (please note they only worked for me for about 5 hours in total) and then gave me 5K in materials and left. With the money. Along with this they also told a rival company which I happen to have good relations with that they knew where my brewery stash was, in a manner that was almost offering to give it out for money. This was not said directly.
3. Any additional proof you can provide us?
I accidentally cleared my mail. Woops
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/554819727638134794/555560400599646228/unknown.png
Check the logs if you must. I can get proof of a contract I made by next Sunday. Its on my other desktop at a different location.

GoldQPenguin

ProfessorPenguin
ProfessorPenguin
Mar 17, 2019
Sorry it took me forever to get to this. I didn't have a forums account and didn't know that this case was on here until today.
First of all, it was 40k for materials that he payed me. Second of all, the agreement stated I would only have to pay back for stolen or damaged property. Third of all, I gave him not only all the extra materials back I also gave him the rest of it in the alcohol I made. Fourth of all, regarding Lord Doge I was only letting him know that I found it because I was thinking of quitting from the horrible work environment and joining my friend's restaurant (which I did do after quitting) and we were going to have Lord Doge be our alcohol supplier.

Reactions: ItzJazzMade

Orange

Verified
OrangeThund3r
OrangeThund3r
Citizen
Jul 2, 2015
Hello! I can show you the screen shots tomorrow when I get to my other PC. The contract did include money, and I did pay you 50K. Proof of all of that tomorrow. If you wish to fess up fess up now!

T

Trump15024

Hello! I can show you the screen shots tomorrow when I get to my other PC. The contract did include money, and I did pay you 50K. Proof of all of that tomorrow. If you wish to fess up fess up now!
Please provide proof. Also what did he make? You said he made a double chest of things so didn't he use that money to make your company items?

Orange

Verified
OrangeThund3r
OrangeThund3r
Citizen
Jul 2, 2015
He only used about 10K of it at most. and only one small batch golden mead was actually made. The other double chest was undeniable distillate and bitter rum and ruined potions

T

Trump15024

Quote They never made more than a double chest, and did not do anything the whole first day. (please note they only worked for me for about 5 hours in total) and then gave me 5K in materials and left.”

The player made you a whole double cheat of drinks. How can you measure and what did you use to measure that he only gave you 5k in materials. A whole double chest of alcohol is not worth 5k...

Orange

Verified
OrangeThund3r
OrangeThund3r
Citizen
Jul 2, 2015
Screen Shot 2019-03-18 at 5.17.34 PM 1.png
all of this is just ruined potions and indefinable distillate. Thats not worth crap.

Status
Not open for further replies.