Format:
Username of all those bidding:
Bid:
Plan for the island:

Starting Bid: $1,500,000
Increments: $75,000

Auction Ends Monday December 20, 2021 at 12pm EST

Rules of owning island:
  • Players who own the island city must make activity a priority. Island cities that do not show activity will be taken by staff at any time with no refund.
  • Islands must follow the guidelines here: https://mccities.com/threads/island-guidelines.8117/.
  • Besides following server rules, laws, and city standards, you can create your island as you wish. While you can profit off of these island cities, such as selling plots to players, ensure there are public amenities like parks or a library. A few properties for you or your friends are fine.

RSOliveira

Architect
RSOliveira
RSOliveira
Apr 13, 2018
RSOliveira
Bid: $1.500,000
Forgot about this.
Plan for the island: Since this has been my main island for a couple years now, i would like to finally own it in order to remake accordingly with its theme of palm trees and beaches, turn it into a seasonal place for vacations, because theres a lot of public amenities missing.

Grim

Dec 2, 2021
Grim856
Bid: $1,600,000

Edit: Forgot also
Plan for the island: My group and I, along with some builders will keep the theme of the island and add amenities and properties along with suggestions from the community that they can send to my discord.

Last edited:

Gabbygytes

Aspectual
Aspectual
Sep 26, 2017
your Heart
aspectual.pw
Username of all those bidding: Aspectual
Bid: $1,750,000
Plan for the island:

I'd love to turn this island to a rural community where you could buy/rent farm houses, arable lands, fishing spots and boats.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lateley

Lateley

Jan 11, 2019
Mars
Username of all those bidding: Me
Bid: $1,750,000.01
Plan for the island:

1. Buy the island and make a few amenities to give the impression I am going on the right track.
2. Wait until staff goes inactive after the holidays.
3. Buy every resold property from inactive players and assume full control over the entire island
4. Transform the island into a military state and establish a dictatorship, as well as building a labor camp for those I see as unfit to belong in society.

Tango

TangoHD
TangoHD
Sep 28, 2019
Username of all those bidding: TangoHD / GrimC
Bid: $2,000,000
Plan for the island:

I'd like to turn this island to a rural area where it will dence with woodland with cabins and houses while also keeping the theme and adding multiple evaluations with nice beaches and add amenities and properties along with suggestions from the community that they can send to my discord.

Reactions: Grim and bbytammy

Allex

Alex_the_cool_11
Alex_the_cool_11
Feb 11, 2018
Somewhere on earth
Username of all those bidding: Alex_the_cool_11
Bid: $2,050,000
Plan for the island: I am thinking about keeping the island as the exotic city it is, but also add some public amenities like a seaport, ev. an airport, some shops (including updating the existing Supermarket), tourist-facilities, and some plots if possible

Tango

TangoHD
TangoHD
Sep 28, 2019
Bid: $2,050,000
Plan for the island: I am thinking about keeping the island as the exotic city it is, but also add some public amenities like a seaport, ev. an airport, some shops (including updating the existing Supermarket), tourist-facilities, and some plots if possible
can only go up by 75k not 50k

Reactions: Grim

Allex

Alex_the_cool_11
Alex_the_cool_11
Feb 11, 2018
Somewhere on earth
Bid: $2,075,000

(Thanks for the reminder)

Tango

TangoHD
TangoHD
Sep 28, 2019
Username of all those bidding: TangoHD / GrimC
Bid: $2,170,000
Plan for the island:

I'd like to turn this island to a rural area where it will dence with woodland with cabins and houses while also keeping the theme and adding multiple evaluations with nice beaches and add amenities and properties along with suggestions from the community that they can send to my discord.

Allex

Alex_the_cool_11
Alex_the_cool_11
Feb 11, 2018
Somewhere on earth
Bid: $2,250,000
Plan for the island: I am currently planning about keeping the island as the exotic city it is, but also add some public amenities like a seaport, ev. an a little airport if there's space, some shops (including updating the existing Supermarket), tourist-facilities, and some plots if possible.

nate

Architect
Verified
Yhia
Yhia
Jul 15, 2019
United States
Username: Yhia, RSOliveira, Alex_the_cool_11, lykkee
Bid: 2,700,000
Reasoning: It's been a passion of I and my team to own an island and renovate it, we'd like to conserve the history of Runnerboro while also providing fresh new tropical looks. Our goal is to make this a thriving island with lovely beach homes, shops and have a balanced economy. We plan to re-enable what Runnerboro had before, a well-thought out government and magnificent properties.

Status
Not open for further replies.